Handled Unban Request: jk22

jk22

17 Jul 2016
Name: jk22

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:14944520

Ban reason: bhop

Unban reason: Hello,
today i get banned cause i used bhop-script.

Honestly, i was just trying it because i rly like how ppl are bhopping across the map and i wanted to jump aswell.

I know, i made a mistake. Now I am here and begging you for second chance. Is it possible to unban me? I would rly appreciate it and i will also never cheat again.

Best regards
jk22

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hi, jk22!

Admin Schobi banned you. Wait for him, to reply.

Anyway just to tell you, we dont unban player for cheating. You have to get a new Account to play on Elite HunterZ Server again.

ALSO if you remember me, Skarbie warned you in game to turn off your BHOP MACRO. You agreed and told me, you would turn it off. ( I got still screenshots )

Reactions: Dev1ne

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hallo dude,

sorry for my late reply, i was very busy the last two days.

As Para already answered, we don't unban for cheating. If you want to play on our server again you will need to get a second account.
The reason is very simple. The players on our server are bunny-hopping so well, bcos they learned it in a legal way and were hard trying to get those skills. It needs the right timing for straving your mouse in one direction, pressing the corresponding right/left key and jumping again at the right moment. You see its not that simple and need practice. Using bhop-script instead is cheating first of all (what's not allowed on our servers) and additionally it's unfair against all those players who had to learn bhop the hard way.

The ban will stay, as long as no HA/SPA intervene.

Sorry mate and thanks for your understanding. Maybe we see with another account on our server again. :)

Have a nice day/night.
Schobi

jk22

17 Jul 2016
Skarbie: blah blah
Skarbie, you got a great memory! (or maybe i was just too fking cool). Honestly, you deserve many thanks and love <3.

Schobi: blah blah
Schobi, thank you for your reply. We are clear !

And a question for you guys. Could you please explain me that second account thing? U mean new steam account for me and another buy of CS:S?

Thank you and have a great rest of day !

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hallo jk22,

Yes, that's exactly what i meant. I am sorry, but nowadays there are so many cheaters on css and we can't make exepetions, as just more cheaters will come then and hope that nothing will happen to them. I hope you understand.

Have a nice day. :)

Best regards,
Schobi

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
And a question for you guys. Could you please explain me that second account thing? U mean new steam account for me and another buy of CS:S?

You can easily create a new steam account, you just have to buy css again.

Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
Noob Question here: How do I know if someone uses a script to bunny hop?
I have seen many people jumping around like crazy but some I am sure they are just good.
So how to see in a recorded demo if someone bunny hops or if it is skill?

BTW: I tried several tutorials for bunny hopping but cant do it right. Anyone has a good tutorial?

///M3Power

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Dec 2016
Here is a video tutorial on how to determine the differences between bhop/macro.

To show the keys pressed ingame use a command /showkeys or /showmykeys

You cant see the keys pressed in the demo unless the person who recorded it had a /showkeys command enabled.