Unban Request: Kanun

Sanny

14 Jan 2014
Name: Kanun

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59054647

Ban reason: Advertising

Unban reason: hi , I was been baned on the server because I had promoted my clan server. It was a big mistake and somebody had misunderstand me. I just asked if somebody are interested in playing office on another server and some people answered that they are interrested. So I wrote the ip in the chat. I just did it because some other guys were interested an I didnt mean to promote the office server. But than an admin saw this , misunderstand me and banned me for the advertisment . I just ask if it is possible to unbann myself, because I love playing on the zombieserver and the community is also very awesome . I just did a big mistake in writing the ip more than on time and i hope you will understand myselfe . It wasnt my mind to impair your server with my Question, and I hope the disagreement can be solved. I thank you for reading the text and hope that I can play on the zombiserver again in the future . It was a great pleasure to meet you and I hope you can forgive my mistake .

Kanun

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
But than an admin saw this , misunderstand me and banned me for the advertisment

Hello and welcome to EliteHunterz forum.
I don't remember the ban exactly but It seems like that you've learned from your mistake and are indeed sorry. And I'm glad to hear that. But keep in mind that posting (any) IP-Adress that are not related to EH is considered as advertisement. I have unbanned you, so feel free to join one of our servers. I hope I will not be expecting any kind of advertisement (about non-EH community) from you in the future, yea?
Cya in-game.
Best Regards
AlawY