Unban Request: Kiinq.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Name: Kiinq.

SteamID: [U:1:241083173]

Ban reason: "Team-Killing"

Unban reason: I was hunting with Kurd on palace, he wanted to knife a Zombie in front of me, I accidently shoot the Zombie to him. He knew it was an accident and did nothing, I also wanted to excuse, but couldnt write, because I was hunting. After few minutes LTH banned me directly for this action.

Logic?

Dont forget what I said in the abuse-reports before.

Now he extended the ban to 2 months. My previous ban was 1 week.

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Here is the comment i attached to the ban (only admins can see it) :

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
In the basement of map Palace:

He saw a zombie and aimed at it, then after he realized the zombie is a "starz" clan member, he decided not to shoot the zombie.

Then another CT appeared at some distance behind the zombie, and "Kiinq" now decides to shoot the zombie just a couple of bullets to the head, enough to boost him right into the teammate.
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Now I suppose you're telling me the following :

- Realizing that zombie was a "starz" after aiming at him, did not affect your decision weather to shoot him or not, and was not related to why you decided to cease fire.
- Seeing a CT behind him did not affect your decision weather to shoot him or not, and was not related to why you changed mind and decided to fire.
- Your perfectly boosting few head-shots were purely random, and the boosting was not intended.

If that's the case, just a suspicious add-up of coincidences, let me know and I am willing to shorten the ban.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Wow, thats quite a lot fantasy.

To the first part:
I don't remember a situation like that, is there a proof? I only remember a Situation where I was shooting my clanmember, suddenly a zombie closer to me appeared and switched shooting at him. But this is normal, nothing to do with teamplay.
Saying that this is teamplay is really far-fetched, sorry. That only shows, how detailed you are watching me to find some mistake for a punish.
On the other hand, you banned me because of "team-killing", which happened directly after the situation with Kurd, so please don't mix the situation, a situation you desribe would be a long time before, because there were only few zombies left.

Second part:

1. Kurd was not killed from a starz-member
2. He tried to knife the zombie, I saw that and didn't wanted to shoot the zombie to him
3. When they were in a position, where I thought I could shoot the zombie away, I miscalculated that and accidently shoot the zombie to him
4. Something like that is never a 2-month banreason
5. My previous ban was 1 week, why do you extend it to 2 months?

I think these are enough "proofs" that you are acting excessively against me.
It is also wierd that I (the player who gets the ban) have to proof your mistake. Normally the admin has to proof the mistake from the player with a demo or something. Otherwise you can punish whoever you want without any reason.

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Please note that sometimes I randomly spectate players to help those who need help and to make sure the server is free of any rule-breaking. It happened that when I spectated you I saw what I saw.

I wrote the attached comment with accurate details of what I saw. I frankly do not remember who the CT was, that is why I just referred to him as "CT" and not "Kurd".

I remember very clearly how you stopped shooting at the zombie when "starz" appeared after your aim triggered his name-reveal. Then after a few seconds another zombie came but you started shooting at him and he instantly left.
After that you did not resume fire on your clan-member zombie until some suspicious seconds later, in which a CT appeared at some distance behind him. Note that the CT was not close enough consider knifing the zombie like you said.

This makes me think we might be talking about two different situations. The contradictions are " wanted to knife the zombie " (he was not close enough) and " banned me after a few minutes " (I banned you 10-20 seconds after seeing your offence).

Nevertheless, regarding the situation I personally witnessed, I banned you for team-kill not teaming because I did not witness enough cooperation between you and you clan-member to consider it teaming. However, combined with the outcome, your teaming signs reinforce the probability of team-killing intentions.
In other words, I saw way too much "coincidences" to let it go. "....A jury would have found you guilty".

Unfortunately, I was not recording a demo, although I don't need to provide any proof of your offence since I as admin have personally witnessed it.

I think it is time you accept that I have nothing against you, even though you have wronged me in unforgivable ways. It's not fair to assume I am only spectating you (or your friend), and trust me I am not. Just don't break the rules, and we will be fine. I have other more major concerns in life than making a 1000 miles away enemy.

As for the ban's length, it is not exaggerated considering you have multiple previous bans, the later being 2 weeks long. However, following this unban request, I will fairly reduce it.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
The situation was like this:

Kurd was the whole way downward on palace next to me, I was running with him, we saw each other and if you were spectating me, you would 100% know that it was Kurd. The other thing is, Kurd tried to knife the zombie, thats a fact, everybody would see that and thats why I didnt shoot, I didnt want to disturb him. I didnt even aimed on the Zombie, if it was a Starz-member I would know that, because of teamspeak and I'm 100% it was NOT a starz-member. As I explained I did it not on purpose, because I miscalculated something. Kurd died, I shaked my head to him, I'm sure he knew it was not on purpose and didnt punish me. He ran normally away. But whats with you interferring in that situation? I mean Kurd has also rights and is able to protect himself, there was simply NOTHING to make a ban of.

"I was not recording a demo, although I don't need to provide any proof of your offence since I as admin have personally witnessed it"
Who says that? For short bans maybe you don't need demo. But for bans like 2 months, there must be a "bigger" reason behind it. As I said otherwise you could abuse your rights every time and nobody could proof it.
I wanna play normally without concentrating on admins who could possibly punish me.

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Please read carefully as i have put some effort to dig up what happened and clarify.

I am right, we are talking about two different situations. I don't know and don't care about what happened between you and Kurd. It happened minutes before i saw your offence and banned. I already described what i saw, and everything i described happened during the last few seconds of the round. so now i will add a supporting timeline of events:

THE FOLLOWING EVENTS TOOK PLACE ON 27-06-16:

22:12:53 Starz-Makaveli infected Fall-Of-Icarus
22:12:53 Fall-Of-Icarus joined a team, meaning round ended
22:13:28 LT.H banned kiinq

So kiinq, this is what happened:

1- You aimed at makaveli, and saw his clan "starz" and name (which i think was ".." that day), you ceased fire and he didn't come closer.
2- Seconds later, you saw a CT in the area beneath the retractable ceiling, and you shot the "starz" a few boosting head-shots towards that CT, whose name is Fall-Of-Icarus.
3- He got infected and the round ended that second.
4- 35 seconds later, I issued the ban.

Anyways, I will just believe you that all this is some random coincidences add-up. I reduced the ban to 3 weeks.

As long as you don't break rules, you can play without worrying about me or any admin. I know that mistakes happen and i only punish intended offences.

Yours surely looks like one, however i'm willing to "break the ice". Goodnight.

Last edited:

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
I also looked something up, but you are right it was indeed a starz-member, but I really didn't noticed that.

" 2016-06-27 22:13:45 Death Makaveli killed me with zombie_claws_of_death. "

Link: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerhistory&player=46143&page=8

His name was Makaveli and he maybe didn't use the clantag or I didn't noticed that, as I said it was not on purpose. I knew that it was Kurd with me running down and who tried to knife him.
So there is no intention from my side doing a teamkill on Kurd, while knowing it was him. I wouldn't do that.

We are talking about the same situation, look at date, time and map and than check my ban-time.

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Did you read what i wrote and check the timeline ?

What happened between you and Kurd was before, and it wasn't a starz member and i didn't see anything.
I checked your link it's probably "Слава=Україні= " who you boosted to kurd with no intentions.

The offence I saw was LATER when you boosted " starz .. " into " Fall-Of-Icarus ".

No starz member killed Kurd before my ban, only " starz .. " killed him after my ban so that's unrelated.

Anyway I guess enough of this case. Ban reduced.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Wait, yes I read what you wrote, but I don't remember boosting a zombie on purpose on someone else. The situation with Kurd happened far later after something like that could happen. The situation you are describing doesn't match the time. And now I'm asking myself why you didn't ban me directly after that "boost"? I know I was running through the whole map after I found a Zombie with Kurd besides me.
Well but it seems we both have no proofs, next time I prefer to make a demo, doesnt matter whether you had to or not, that will solve such useless discussions.