Handled Unban Request: Kiinq.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Ingame name Kiinq.
SteamID STEAM_0:1:120541586

Ban reason Bhop script
Unban reason
I made a break for few weeks, I wanted to play some maps, I saw some new admins and suddenly Melisa ban me with a ridiculous demo. Explain this to me. I got high score at first and instantly people think that it must be hacks, because they can dream about those scores. She recorded 8 Minutes and couldnt find any "Hack" so she ban because of "Bhop-script".
Why is someone with nearly no game knowledge admin anyways? Whats your selection criteria to choose the admins wtf

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello Kiinq,
The reason why I joined the game and banned you is because another admin told me that he was suspecting you of using bhop-script, so I immediately joined and started to record, we both got really suspicious, however not even once during the demo did I see you make a bad bhop and after talking to the admin I decided to ban you.
I won't unban you unless a spa/ha says so.

Regards,
Melisa.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
A very valid reason to ban someone, because he didnt made a mistake while bunnyhopping. Same happened with Dataworm, he asked Xylon (I think it was him) and he said that it isnt a script. When you are unsure, why you ban? Why you dont record first, send the demo to another admin and decide then to ban? Thats only wasting my time here for no reason.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
I know exactly that this don't concern me, but look. I don't know since what you play this game and on the server, but I am talking to you here as a player, who got 5 years experience of css. You can see at slowmo that per jump scrolled only 1 and it's not the same at all the mouses. So you actually have to unban him, because you can't prove it, that he use macro.

SO I WANT TO SHOW YOU NOW WHAT IS THE DIFFERENT BETWEEN SCRIPT BH AND NOT SCRIPT:

HERE IS A DEMO WHERE I USED "SCRIPT" TO SHOW YOU WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE:
https://www.file-upload.net/download-12441783/script.dem.html

HERE IS A DEMO WHERE I "NOT" USED "SCRIPT":
https://www.file-upload.net/download-12441784/noscript.dem.html

SO I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND THE DIFFERENCE.

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Ronin, you know you're not allowed to post here since it's none of your concern as you said.

Back to the point,
Kiinq after consulting with a few other admins I've decided to unban you, so welcome back to the server and excuse me for my very late answer.

Regards,
Melisa.