Unban Request: Kill it with fire !!

Kill it with fire

4 May 2014
Name: Kill it with fire !!

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:17861138

Ban reason: Auto-Fire hack

Unban reason: I used a macro on my keyboard and I did not know it was prohibited :( . Please unban me, i will not use more macro !

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Dear kill it with fire, and welcome to our Forum.

To your ban: You got banned by alawy for using your macros, you got spectated by 4 different admins and nobody were sure if you cheat anything or like that. Also we recorded more then 1 demo from you how you play and shot some screenshots.
It is forbidden to use any macros on our servers, however you would have to wait for alawys response.

Anyway I'll upload my proof of your gameplay also it can discussed about your banlenght or to unban you again, what I don't think so :)

Demopack with steam-id and the time when it happend:
http://www.file-upload.net/download-8885064/kill-it-with-fire.rar.html

screenshots: 2014-05-04_00007.1.jpg

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hello Fire
Admin T-Flash explained it well, macros is strictly forbidden. In fact anything out of the ordinary giving you advantage against other players is prohibited. I am willing to give you another chance but don't ever use that function on your keyboard ever again. If you are caught again using it, the ban will stay forever.

Confirm that you've read and understood the above then I'll unban you. Note; the decision can be influenced by moderators.
Best Regards
AlawY

Last edited:
Reactions: T-Flash

Kill it with fire

4 May 2014
Thank you for the quick reply. I promise I will not use this function and for those interested I sell my damned keyboard :-D

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Done!, enjoy your stay (without macro)
Regards