Unban Request: kill4rt

kill4rt

3 Oct 2016
Name: kill4rt

SteamID: 134977122

Ban reason: Ignores ingame mutes somehow.. Same as the other guys

Unban reason: It wasn't me that played the music. When I listen to music while Surfing I listen to myself and not so the other can hear it. A guy was telling a great story and I listened to it and then the an other guy came and listened to loud music but it wasn't me. Or I hope not. And if it was me I'm truly sorry for it I didn't mean to it would have been an accident. But I still think it wasn't me. I love these servers and I hope that I get unbaned so I can continue surfing these great maps. Thank you in advance.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Hello kill4rt,

The admin who banned you was snyruto (boi dat) and I imagine he will answer you at some time today. In terms of your ban it does appear one of the ways to avoid mutes is to spoof the name of another user, causing the innocent user to end up with the mute/ban whilst the guilty is not punished. Given you made an unban request I am inclined to believe that you were likely caught up on the wrong side of this exploit and you are innocent, however the end decision will be decided by snyruto or by the SPA/HA team. Just wanted to let you and them know what I assumed happened so there is no confusion.

Have a good day, Lotus

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
Yeah.. I'm sincerely sorry if I banned you by accident, but as lotus said it's very hard to keep track of who you're banning when people are copying other people's names, which this time seems it led to me banning someone innocent. Though of course that is no excuse for me faulty banning you. I'll remove the ban immediately and I apologise for the trouble and the time you've been unable to play on the server. Hope you have a continued good experience on the servers.

Apologies, Boi Dat

Last edited: