Unban Request: LaWMaN

LaWMaN

15 Nov 2013
Name: LaWMaN

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:1872339

Ban reason: teaming

Unban reason: Hello, i get banned with two more guys for teaming together. We were a few players playing early in the morning, nobody complaints...
I know that you guys dont gonna unban me...
I know that i deserve this ban...

But i see for me is a 2 months ban, and i think this is too much, i hope you guys will reduce the length, please...

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
This is your 4th ban for teaming and Teamkilling in 6 months. Several times you have posted on the forum asking for less ban time and saying you didnt intend to Team or Teamkill.

You know, there is a pattern here.. So why should i reduce the ban when i know you are just gonna end up here again?

Yes, two months is a very hard punishment, but nothing have worked on you yet. What is shown on the video is someone that ruins the gameplay for all others and its reported that you kept teaming and teamkilling on several rounds and maps.
When you mess up the game for the other players they go to other servers and we loose a costumer, someone we get money from to keep the servers up and running. Ask yourself if its in our(EHs) best interest to keep you in the game, or out of the game.

Think about this before you reply.

LaWMaN

15 Nov 2013
Hello, first of all, maybe you wanna mean this is my 1st (not 4th) ban in six months, 4th ban since i started to play in your servers.
I was playing nice this 6 months, nobody complains about me.
Second, we where a few players and if you read the chat log you only can read hahaha lol and xd, nobody felt bad, at least I thought this.
3rd, I still thinking that 2 months ban is a lot. You are right when you say that this teaming fuck to another players and I want to apologize to Rooster from here. If he had told me STOP, i would have stopped immediately.
That said, I hope not to be forgiven, but at least I hope that the duration of my ban will be reduced.
Regards.

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
http://puu.sh/8MmIR.png

1st: as you see 3 bans the last 6 months, 4 bans the last 7 months.

2nd: yeah, nobody of you felt bad.. Its against the rules for a reason, and just because you guys had fun does not mean others enjoyed having zombies knifed into them. You have been on our servers for a long time, and should have picked up that we do actually punish people for this. Not only that but you have been warned several times with ban for the exact same rule-breaking.

3rd: First of all, i do not believe that you would have stopped if ppl asked you, im an old cynic. Not only that but im sure some actually did, even if they didnt use exactly that word. But, you are right. 2 months is a bit long. Ill reduce it to 1 month and that is half your ban gone, be happy with that.

Don't think you have gotten away though, i will remember this and make sure that next time you get a ban, no matter how small, it will be atleast 6 months or more. I have your steamID and have no problem keeping track of you.

Thanks for coming to the forum, and i hope i dont see you in the ban/unban request section again :)