Unban Request: [Ƶʀ] *LOdOS * _T@$• ╬

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Name: [Ƶʀ] *LOdOS * _T@$• ╬

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48455638

Ban reason: Teaming / teamkilling

Unban reason: i Post for Lodos:

hii lodos hir i have a guestion yesterday i did a stupid thing teaming i frend knife me twice in the game and i know thats not alowd , but now i have a ban direct not even a warning ,,sow my guestion is can you guys unban me pls, it will not happend again thanks

SneakyLeroy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jun 2014
Hello Karamate!

What Xylon said should have happened, he could have accesses the forum just as easily as you just did.

But besides that, Powha told LOdOS to stop teaming and that it wasn't allowed in the demo. You can review the demo on his ban: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:48455638&Submit=
If you don't watch the demo, it's basically the 2 players that got banned teaming and powha telling them to stop.

Just because an admin didn't tell you to stop in-game doesn't mean it's allowed, rules are there at ALL times not just when admins are around.
Also, LOdOS have been banned previously for teaming. As he is a regular player on EH servers, I'm pretty sure he is full aware of the rules after playing for a while and people telling him to stop and lastly by a previous ban.

Ban stays.

-Wiz