Unban Request: LODOS

Lodos

13 Jan 2015
Name: LODOS

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4845563

Ban reason: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:0:48455638&advType=steamid&Submit

Unban reason: hey
i have a ban for 1mo for teaming with enemy players, changes name to provoke admin
i did teaming but not to kill some one it whas in the 4way tunnel map
when i knife this zomb no player whas there sow it whas just fun
i never do things like teaming ,and changing name to provoced
because i whas gagged and i say noob admin thas not bad meaning no insult nothing ,
but sry for these things if i get unbanned it will not happen again
already thks

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Hi Lodos.
you can download the demo attached to your ban and review it yourself to see that the ban is justified.

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
I attached a demo video file as a proof. Watch it. There were other players around, one of them is [GER]Turbo who you tried to infect by knifing zombie into him. Your excuses are rubbish.

Why did you change your name to "[Ƶʀ] * LOdOS admin you drunk?" and "[Ƶʀ] * LOdOS admin you noob"? It was clearly intended in a provocative manner to piss me off. Well, you got what you wished for. I went to check your history and found out that you already have 3 previous bans on record, one of them earlier this year for yet another teaming offense. Who knows how many more behind admin's back. So don't insult my intelligence by lying that you never do things like teaming.

You received a 2 weeks comm gag on 14-11 for racism and foul language. That's a 16th (!!!) time that you got gagged. Did you finally learn your lesson from that? No. Now, being gagged, you continue to trash-talk through name changes. 11-15 you changed the name to "[Ƶʀ] * LOdOS,kingston bitch". On 11-18 to "[Ƶʀ] * LOdOS fuck paris". How do you explain that?

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:48455638&Submit
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=5229

I'm not going to reduce the ban because you're a liar and a chronic rulebreaker. The ban stays as is. It expires on 21-12, come back with a better attitude or else face a permanent expulsion next time.

Reactions: Element and Havoc

Lodos

13 Jan 2015
do not call me a liar if you do not know me ,,
I 'm playing daily and not you ,I had no bad intentions knifig those zomb
but yeah you make a lot of drama
do not go in to my history nothing to do whit this ban
even if you ask nicely youdemonstrate agressiv
unban is not important but the way you handles
you kill me firts oke you right then next round you freeze me after taht you give me a ban of 1mo why sow hate full

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
To answer your pm: yes the ban will stay unless the admin who banned you decides otherwise.