LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
Name: LosT

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:47488843

Ban reason: Blocking?

Unban reason: The ban reason was when i blocked kiwi at the top of the map called something with run4away.
But i didnt actually block, the top of the map is a litle bit glitchy and we had zombies coming from one of the side so i moved back until it said stop (stuck in a wall) and kiwi became zombie (sorry kiwi) and than i survived like 10 more secound and became a zombie :( sorry kiwi it wasent my faulth i couldnt move... (buggy walls)

Last edited:

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
Your story dosen't really match with what you said when i slayed you for blocking, first it was other players blocking you now it's buggy walls? Cut the bullshit already. Prior to this incident you blocked other cts at the elevator where HA slayed you (also playing ignorant towards that incident where 2 admins saw you blocking). In the end Advaldo is the admin who banned you so it's in his hands, but if you ask me he should extend it instead. All you are doing is ruining the gameplay for others and pissing people off. Take the time off and start behaving better and stop trying to "troll admins" cause it wont get you anywhere except more bans.

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Avo is correct. I'm sorry for interfering in this topic as I had nothing to do with LosT's ban, but I wanted to let him know one thing.
If you keep this up, your time will be nothing but short and wasted in this community. Advaldo has been generous enough to remove a permanent ban and you keep up with your "troll posts" and rule-breaking? In the past few days/weeks I've seen more of your unban topics than members online.
I advise you to grow up and stop with the childish trolling as I have a feeling this will be your last shot.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
I would not call this a troll post. Everyday i play on that map and see the same thing happend to many players the map is simply a bug. And i didnt try to block him or anything, i did the oposite, i shoot away the zombies when he was afk and almost got away but since there was to many zombies i could not hold it back. i keept moving back until it said stop. if you guys want me to show that the walls are buggy i would really like to. But since everyone is so bad agaisnt me i could go hang my self :( You guys dont know what happend i moved back and back until it said stop and boom we became zombies, i got slayed and i said what happend. i said what happend and i said i did not mean it. The reason why i tought a guy was behind me is beacouse it just stopped, so it was not my faulth, i got stuck in the WALL. :(

LosT

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
14 Oct 2014
Norway
and this ended up to happend beacouse? like what's the main reason for this ban? i dont get it, i did not block lol?

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
You blocked people from getting up the top 2 rounds before and got slayed for it, again trying to deny any knowlege of blocking even thought it was blatantly obvious to the two admins who saw it. You blocked again so you got banned. Your history of being a troll doesn't help you at all, if it was anyone else they would have probably been unbanned by now.

I've nothing else to say about this.

Reactions: ineyy and Haze
Status
Not open for further replies.