Unban Request: Lucky -A-

lucky

25 Sep 2016
Name: Lucky -A-

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71474766

Ban reason: rejoining

Unban reason: hey hope u guys doin well , first of all i play in this server more than the admin who banned me and i rejoined cuz i wanted to wrirte some commands and i didn't mean it i just wanted 2 fix my fps before we start a new round even if he had to ban me not for 1 day ? come on im not cheating i hope u fguys unban me as soon is possible ):

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'560
1'158
Zombieland
Hi lucky,

welcome to EH Forum. Admin ceddy67, who banned you, will take care of this. Until he responds stay patient and be aware that rejoining is a banable offense. Type !rules in chat to get more information about our main rules and dont hesitate to ask admins, if certain points need explaination.

Regards Easy

ceddy67

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
19 Apr 2014
Germany / Minden
hi lucky ,

i banned you 1 day because this is your fourth ban. The last ban was 2 days, and normally i double the length.

But this time I have only taken half. Pls follow the rules.

Regards ceddy67

lucky

25 Sep 2016
so because you checked me and u found that this is my fourth ban you double the length ? so you got a criminal folder for me
? who u are ? the police ? come on brah why u makin it so hard . I know the rules and I told u my reason I rejoined cuz I wanted 2 write the fps command and I did it at the last few seconds on that round