Unban Request: m1k!

mikusk

10 Sep 2013
Name: m1k!

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12259294

Ban reason: Inappropriate Name

Unban reason: Hi there,

So after a long break i decided to get back to CSS and zombie mods.I realized that i am banned when i was trying to get on your servers this night.I checked reason,and its for inappropriate name.I do remember that i was playing around and trolling with my nicknames,and i do apologize for this fact.I believe that this is light form of breaking rules.I will never ever use such names.I enjoyed elite hunterz servers and i wanna still enjoy it.Please,give me one more chance,this will never happen again.You guys have servers one of a kind and i dont wanna miss a chance to enjoy them.

With regards,
mikusk.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Hello and welcome to the forum!
It seems like you have been banned for far too long, for a non-serious infringement. But given that you are polite and insures not to break our server rules again. I'm sure that our SPA-HA team will unban you shortly. Please wait for their responds.
Regards
AlawY

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Hello, mikusk

You have been banned for using the EH clantag. Be aware that we ban for using it without being a member of the clan. I've unbanned you now and you are free to play again on our servers.

Have fun!

Regards