Unban Request: Makfly

Makfly

31 Mar 2015
Name: Makfly

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16780509

Ban reason: Multi-hack

Unban reason: this T-flash can't see the different between a good player and hacker or he got mad something like that ... i don't have anything to say i was playing normaly when i got banned for no reason. So it's an unban request and an admin report. I keep playing with an other account pending

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hello makfly,
welcome to our forum and thanks for requesting your unban. And ofc thanks for your report.
I take every request / report about me / or over me serious. So im interested in solving this.

As for now, im not the only one who is sure that you cheat with an auto-trigger as we got warned from our system called SMAC (Sourcemod-Anticheat). These system mostly detect nearly everything.
And this time I were playing with another admin of us on our gameserver after our system started to warn us about you and your auto-trigger cheat.

So these kind of detection never lies mostly. Never seen and failed-message or may bad reporting from that system. So its secure for any failures or things like that.
After that I moved myself to spectator team and may check if its right and spectate your gameplay.
I have seen that you or your hack (not necessary) pressed your mouse1 key to fast. Its impossible to get that speed on mouse1 without any script / cheat. And both are forbidden and may an reason to get banned permanently.
For now: I have recorded 2 demos and taken one picture about the warning-message from sourcemod anticheat tool.

And yes ofc, I will present you the picture where we got warned about you:

2015-03-31_00001.jpg

The 2 demo-files can you download from our sourcebans website under http://bans.elite-hunterz.info over your ban by pressing on "review demos" .. I think its not needed to re-upload it here again. As I did it already on our website where you can watch our bans.

And I won't unban you as im sure that you cheat and may not play fair. So there is no reason for me to delete your ban and/or may reduce it.
Using an auto-trigger cheat or any aimbot is just unfair and may destroy the whole gameplay.
You know we may have some who jump or move with mousewheels and may some kind of binds which are allowed and our system never warn us about these people. But this time, it has warned us. And normally sourcemod never lies.
And not only our anti-cheat tool is on that way, im sure that you use any kind of cheat too.

P.S: It is up to an Ha/spa to unban you and may take care about your report about me. But reporting me isn't necessary if im right and you may cheated in real.

Kindly Regards,
Flashy.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
UPDATE:
so here I came back to you makfly.
After talking and may discussing with other headadmins/special admins, I decided to reduce your ban to 1 day.
So 1 day is over now and you can get back into our servers and have fun on playing again.
However your ban was not unfair. You still used any kind of cheat / macro (Auto trigger) and for what you got banned already now.

Feel free to write down here again if you feel misunderstanded. However thats my final decision and there is no sense on deleting the ban.

Your Ban Details: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_0:0:16780509 &advType=steamid

Have fun again & happy fragging on eliteHunterz Servers.

P.S: I have to say that you shouldn't use any kind of cheat/hack/macro/auto-trigger cheat/script anymore again. If you get catched again with any macro or things like that stuff, you will get a longer ban for that.
Your next ban-length depens on the situation and can't setted up currently.

Sincerely & Kindly Regards,
Flashy.

Reactions: 1nfomercial

Makfly

31 Mar 2015
Macro isn't cheat just saying , i'm playing css since 2008 and it's the first time i heard that macro is a cheat , it's legal , Macros helps you to shoot faster with guns and I only use macros for that. Furthermore everyone who have a gaming mouse are be able to create their own macro . I repeat i don't have any hack. I Understand that macro is not allowed on your server but you are accusing me to used hack. I read the sourceban when you banned me , it was written "Multi-hack" and you changed it by "Auto-trigger Cheat". Quoting you: "im sure that you use any kind of cheat too" And me i'm sure that you can't see the difference between a good player and an hacker.
-best regards , Makfly

Last edited:

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
I am sorry to interfere within this ban request, but I think that pointing this out is quite necessary from my side.
The decision is final, yes, You have been unbanned by now I presume, but I just wanted to state the following out, because it's something which is apparently vague.
This is regarding Your statement that macros are legal. Incorrect. Macros are generally not relevant for bans, because a lot of communities either don't notice them, or they don't care about them as they don't interrupt gameplay on an obvious level.
I was a professional CS:S player who played LANs, tournaments, ESL, esea and others, for money. Macros are considered cheating as much as a bunny hop script. True, bunny hop doesn't really help you out that much in the pro scene, but I'm just forcing a comparison here as to what it's considered to be in the pro scene. I've met quite a few players who came to LAN tournaments and copied/configured a macro there; whereas, when they were caught, they were immediately disqualified and prevented from joining the next tournament/s in the surrounding area.
As I've previously stated, macros aren't considered "high gameplay disruptive 3rd parties", thus it's not a huge offense which doesn't necessarily (in most cases) result in severe punishment, but in fact, minor ones.

For the tl;dr part, macros are frowned upon and depending on the type, they are addressed differently, however, continuous usage of macros (if the player is caught) will eventually result in permanent bans (as I've stated, because it is an advantage which makes gameplay unfair).

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Reactions: T-Flash

Makfly

31 Mar 2015
So I get banned again this so annoying , After the first ban I never played with macro again and you have a problem with your sourcemod anticheat , I was not using macro .So I want a demo next time with the !showkeys plugin .You guys are very funny "bewasted" you said that macro is forbiden but I have a demo in which "[Ξн] mata blue happy 420!" is using auto-trigger/macro ... lol what the hell is wrong with you ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6AWUuVs4gQ&feature=youtu.be

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello Makfly,

If you plan on bringing quarrels to the forums, especially against administrators, I propose you bring a sufficient amount of appropriate evidence and arguments. You say that you haven't used your macro since T-Flash's ban? Well, I've just reviewed the demos from your 2nd and 3rd ban, and guess what? The alarm for "Auto-trigger macro" went off the hook (It's recorded that you've used the macro in all 3 bans).
Moving on, yes, the usage of macros is forbidden, and now I will address to your video of "mata blue using auto-trigger/macro".
Before I even start elaborating myself, I can safely say and assure anyone who sees your video that he is not using an auto-trigger/macro.
How can I tell? Well, think of it this way. Same as a bunny-hop macro/script, the key usage is limited and precisely appointed. Just like in your demos which I've previously viewed. The amount of time that an auto-trigger takes between attacks is approximately 0.4 seconds, while if you go to the video you posted and spectate from 0:18 seconds onward, you can see that mata blue is spamming his mouse 1 button (delay between attacks/clicks is less than 0.2 seconds) and it slowly varies between moments, which proves that it is not a macro (seeming as the rate of fire is not 100% precise and adequate).
You were warned several times about the macro, banned once, twice and even 3 times; and then you come to the forums and say that you haven't been using a macro, and worse yet, you accuse an administrator of using a macro (which is obviously not true, as I've previously elaborated everything above), and you expect a positive result out of all of this?
I doubt you will be getting unbanned, so I'd propose that you either buy a new account and stop using any additions to the game that will give you an unfair edge, or wait 1 month until your ban expires and do the same as I've proposed with a new account.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
So I want a demo next time with the !showkeys plugin.

Hi Makfly,

I am Schobi and the admin who banned you. Here is the demo you requested which i made today on zm_rush:
View attachment markfly.dem

To my mind it's not possible to shoot that fast with a shotgun without any kind of auto-trigger. I also checked the other demos from previous bans and it looks the same.

Makfly

31 Mar 2015
I was just spamming mouse 1 this is not macro (I have a 500Hz mouse 2 ms to respond ,this is not a cheat), and also it's not possible to shoot faster with M3 lol . "(delay between attacks/clicks is less than 0.2 seconds) and it slowly varies between moments" it's because he put a very low delay on his macro (you can change the delay between 2 attacks) you are wrong.

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello again Makfly,

A macro doesn't have the capability of varying. If it's set to 0.2 seconds it will stay as such and will not change, whereas mata blue's click count varies, as I've previously stated. I saw your demos, "spamming mouse 1" on m3 whilst you are reloading (and not firing) in a continuous and specific rate is highly improbable. We're not children, we do know what we do; and I specifically know what I'm talking about. I recommend you doing one of the 2 propositions I've given you.
Good luck.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Makfly

31 Mar 2015
Sorry for my bad english "bewasted" said : The amount of time that an auto-trigger takes between attacks is approximately 0.4 seconds it's wrong you can put 13 ms or 2 ms , etc... I know that you can't change the value while playing , I wanted to say he put a value <0.4 ms in his macro, and each weapon in css have his lower delay beetween 2 attacks if you put a lower delay than the game can detect the value beetwen 2 attack can be varied , it's not possible to shoot like this without macro I swear. (I have many accounts it's not the problem)

Last edited:

Makfly

31 Mar 2015
and please stop saying "We're not children, we do know what we do; and I specifically know what I'm talking about" like you are always right

Last edited:

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello again Makfly,

As I said, I understand that the setting can be changed, but my point was that it cannot vary during its usage. The reason I said what you quoted is not because I think that I'm "always right", but because I know I'm right regarding this particular thing.
And regarding your statement:
"it's not possible to shoot like this without macro I swear"
I've recorded a fast video for you to view to prove you wrong.
https://youtu.be/c2e4WGvOzL8

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Reactions: Havoc