Handled+ Unban Request: Makfly

Makfly

31 Mar 2015
Name: Makfly

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:16780509 , STEAM_0:1:29224956

Ban reason: macro

Unban reason: Hi,
Firstly I would like to ask if is it possible to unban my main account ? I got a permanent ban for using macro 1years ago . I've been playing for 1 year now with my alt account and I don't use macro anymore ;I am currently banned for 2 weeks , is it possible to unban my main account and move the ban in my alt?

Secondly I got a permanent ban with a 3rd account (STEAM_0:1:29224956) for wallhack and macro can you tell me how it is possible?

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hey Makfly, Im the one that banned this Account: https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:16780509&Submit=Search

And honestly.. I'm not sure about to unban you, because youve been using it alot + on multiple Accounts so it is up to Special/Head-Admins.

Also Ive been spectating you alot recently, and the mouse1 button in game still spamming. So since I wasn't sure if you just press this button soooo much "for no reason" I didnt want to ban you. I don't know if you remember that I told you to stop it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dev1ne

Makfly

31 Mar 2015
Hi para I didn't know you were Skarbie in game :) and concerning the spam mouse1 I think I am not doing it on purpose this is my way of playing .

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah that other ban regarding wallhack came from me. If you watch the demo, at the end it becomes quite obvious that you knew multiple times where the enemies on that large stairway are without spotting them before. So far the ban stays from my point of view.

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
concerning the spam mouse1 I think I am not doing it on purpose this is my way of playing .

So you wanna tell me, that you just click mouse1 button alot? I didn't get the point.

Reactions: Dev1ne

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah but from radar you usually can't see the precise height on that ladder and until you got up and knifed all these three players most of them might have changed their position for quite a number of stairs... But I guess some head admin will check it out and provide his opinion ;-)

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
So far it seems that para and me wouldn't remove the ban. Since no head-admin joined the discussion, I'm going to request someone to re-check the demo. But I guess the silence could mean that the head-admins agree with us.

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
On 29.01.17, so this sunday, your ban on this account STEAM_0:1:20517610 will expire. I can just recommend to follow the rules in the future (especially about rejoining).

Greetings,
Schobi

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
is it possible to unban my main account and move the ban in my alt?

No that's not possible, you get banned on the account of which you broke the rules.

This account will not be unbanned as you got several bans for the same reason.

On this account, i can't see any macro at all, regarding wallhack it's suspicious how you knew exactly which "stage" the humans were on on the red thing but it's not a valid proof of wallhacking, therefore I've unbanned you.

Play fair and by the rules in the future to avoid bans, don't leave to avoid death either.

Happy Hunting