Unban Request: Mr Duck

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
Name: Mr Duck

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:37823884

Ban reason: said racist barrel to an admin and german boy.

Unban reason: http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:1:37823884&advType=steamid&Submit

permban for admin insult.
hm, i said racist barrel and german boy.
okay so im from german and being called german + boy. how is that offensive.
thats like what ur grandpah says

but annyway.
been here for years? also played very much the last month on v0 and v3 servers. got to know alot of admins, also played on scoutknifez. checking chatlog yea, you dont know the reason for whatever other that has been said outside of the subject with denniz. also cant see the sarcasm in writing either. atleast not here it seems.

apparently i reported it as admin abuse to permban me for saying racist barrel and german boy. cause thats up to the rules to descide. what is a racist barrel? and german boy is not offensive. (it can be) but not here.

since no other admin has taken my speaking as insulting or so and not muted me for doing so, you cannot put up my chatlog and then say i say to many bad things if the admins online has nothing against it and they can se the reasons why im typing such things to whoever that was typing back to me.

aslong everyone can act a bit like an adult and mute people that either says things they are not allowed to say or spamming in chat you simply mute them, can also perm mute.

so why am i being perm banned for saying racist barrel and german boy, to a guy that banned my friend for saying nazi barrel wich the guy took wrong. oh he banned him because he was from germany and then he has more feelings to it. cant make up excuses out of feelings or where you are from to ban people. thats unacceptable. the guy also said sorry cause he has bad english and you can understand that no one ever means anything offensive, they just try to say bad things in a funny way. but that normaly works when speaking and not writing. also if you are a bit in a funny mood. you read the chat and there it says, damn you racist barrel. so then u just gonna ban that guy? hm mkay sorry then for saying so. but i dont see anything offensive with saying that.

might been some bad english.

Last edited:

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
No, no unban. Never will be. Closed.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
The actual reason for your permban is your terrible chatlog (see an extract here) and not saying racist barrel or german boy.

You've been here for years and you've experienced the way we handle all kind of rulebreaking, i guess. So, i'm wondering that you think your chatlog will not cause any punishment? You should have known that for constantly insulting others a ban will be issued. And as a long-time player and reporter of rulebreakers, you should know that we have zero tolerance when it comes to racism, especially words like niggers. Besides the excessive use of "fuck" in combination with "you" and faggot. And your chatlog is full of it.

You certainly have to think about your behaviour on online servers. Because your current attitude will lead you nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.