Handled Unban Request: MrXaiver

mrxaiver

9 Jan 2017
Name: MrXaiver

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157513867

Ban reason: Treating To Ddos

Unban reason: i was piss because hackers fucking cheating so I started rageint I wont do it agian

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Hello Im the admin who banned you.
First things first, we take threats serious here on elite hunterz. When you started calling out hackers I went to spectate mode to see if everyone was playing fair, and they indeed were. As admin I tried telling you there was no hackers present but you ignored me and kept on insulting and calling out hackers falsly.. I know these people that was currently playing at the time and was top of the leaderboards, and they play here everyday.

But I want you to understand that this is something you dont joke about here or use as an insult, cause then this is most likely to happen. Im ready to unban you and give you another chance if you promise me I won't be seeing such nonsense in the chat from you again, okay?

mrxaiver

9 Jan 2017
i wont i be sure to do it profession by post link of video proof or evidence and discusses with admin if I have issue so we can solve it quietly without any problem in the chat that my promises to you

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
Thank you for being understandable with me, and for taking the time to sign up here on the forum.

Unbanned & happy huntin.