Unban Request: [₦н] Ronin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Name: [₦н] Ronin.

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:151412053

Ban reason: Rejoin

Unban reason: Because of i got 2wk holiday now and my account is for 1wk banned. So I learned that I should never rejoin. Please, I dont want waste my time (1wk) without the server (css) and I will follow the rules. I Promise ;)
(and of course I need to get my account on the Top10 back :D) Please Unban me.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
And I am not banned for rejoinin before so that was my first time and I will never do it again.

Last edited:

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Hey ronin, i warned you not to rejoin yesterday, yet you contine to do it.
Anyway, i extended your ban to 1 week after talking about it to havoc.
The ban stays unless a spa/ha says otherwise.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
You didnt but ok. If yes i did it yesterday for the fun with my friends at TeamSpeak and I definetly didnt see that and today was on purpose so real rejoin you can ban me bcs of my rejoin but 1wk its too much. You can min. remove it back to 1day. My other bans was too ok but the bans from LTH was unfair. We did like 5-6 unban requests but he mean doesnt enough so he dont unbanned me. He targeted me and Kiinq. so and as I said I have here 2wk holiday and you waste my 1wk with this ban.. For first rejoin ban 1wk pls...

Last edited:

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Yes i did, on cbble. Because alot of players complained that you always rejoins. I wrote in adminchat that if you rejoin again i will ban you, and here we are.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Sans titre.jpg

Hello Ronin,

As a final word, I'll leave this here, that's something people can't read unless they're admin, I'll share it with you in case you forgot.

-Xylon

Last edited:

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Lmao I really forgot it, then my fault. Im sorry XD. Can you guys delete this application?

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
No, a request is a request, however it's been answered and approved.

Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.