Unban Request: Patrick Fernand

mrsmiley

20 Apr 2015
Name: Patrick Fernand

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:15356562

Ban reason: Inappropriate Language

Unban reason: I was banned because karmate first started insulting me in which i responded, and i got banned. When the admin said stopped i did stopped, although i got banned for one day and when i went to the forum yesterday it was changed is 1 week.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'560
1'158
Zombieland
Hello mrsmiley,

First of all: thanks for registrating and welcome to the forum.

There wont be an unban from my side as you already had so many bans for breaking several rules and didn't learn from them (14 bans on 3 accounts). Neither you show any sign of improving your behaviour in this unban request... I had to ban 3 of your accounts that night to keep the chat clean, 2 of them got extended by HA/SPA-team.

Please notice: I didn't ban you for starting this fight but for not ending it after several warnings. 4 players were involved, 3 of them stopped after chat warning or gag. You didn't. That's why 3 of your accounts are banned now, one even permanently.

Why did I increase your ban to a week? It's your forth on this account. You are best adviced to use the remaining 4 days break to reconsider your ingame behaviour in general, especially your provoking chat. In simple words: Respect anybody and stop insulting other players or even their familes.

If you will rejoin after this ban will have expired please take your time to type !rules into chat and follow them. If you got any questions about these main rules, admins are eager to help you understanding.

mrsmiley

20 Apr 2015
i'm sorry but those aren't my accounts, those are my brothers. we are on the same ip I only have one account darkpattatos. so it's not my fourth account that is banned you can look it up. so could you unban me svp?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'560
1'158
Zombieland
I am not sorry for not believing those "it was my bro"-excuses. You were lieing in your first post, as you are lieing in your second post too...

This is what you wrote when you rejoined with your 3rd account after both other accounts got banned by me, giving proof that all 3 accounts are used by same player:
2015-04-17 01:03:20 mugen yeahhhh !!!
2015-04-17 01:00:50 reason banned are you delusional.
2015-04-17 01:00:09 karmate you fucking fat cunt i bet you can't even run two miles.

Instead of showing that you regret what happened you try to blame somebody else, but comparing your chatlogs I wouldn't think that those 3 accounts are used by different persons. You need to learn that insulting other people and lieing aren't tolerated in any society or community, neither in real life nor in internet.

Be aware that if you dont improve your chat log next ban wont be shorter than this one. Be also aware that if I catch you again being racist towards other players I will permanently ban you ("2015-04-17 02:27:05 zaza you fucking russian cunt.").

mrsmiley

20 Apr 2015
are you serious right now? this is bs, how is it even possible to have two account in the same server at the exact same time? please look up the evidence before making you decision! mugen is my brother and i'm the purge!!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'560
1'158
Zombieland
Why did I increase your ban to a week? It's your forth on this account. You are best adviced to use the remaining 4 days break to reconsider your ingame behaviour in general, especially your provoking chat. In simple words: Respect anybody and stop insulting other players or even their familes.

Chosen banlengh has nothing to do with other accounts but results from the fact that it's 4th ban on this account.

Please read my former answer carefully. If you got any new question I will gladly answer it, if not we might finish this topic.