Unban Request: Ptibiscuit en mousse^^

Ptibiscuit

26 Jun 2013
Name: Ptibiscuit en mousse^^

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9132868

Ban reason: probably insult

Unban reason: I was in your zombie server 64 slots.
And a guy blocks me so i said move, i said it 3 times and he didn't move so i insult him with " i hope you will die in crash car". But it was a joke.
After that an admin muted me, so i changed my name for joking with him but he didn't joke with me. And at 00.10 i disconnected for go to sleep and this morning i tryed to connect and i see that i'm banned...
But it's the first time that i'm a problem with this server and with you..

Sorry for my english i'm french

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
You were banned for your language for 1 day. Wait for Infinity's response.

Infinity

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2012
Germany Bavaria
I kicked you 2 times and gagged you 2 times, you still went on and making these "jokes" and kept chaning your name to things like "die in hell" after getting warned/kicked before and continued trying to provoce and beeing annoying.
And this kind of "jokes" are not funny at all.

Someone can check logs if they want, however no unban from my side unless Ha/spa decides otherwise.
Your ban expires this evening anyway..

Greetings

Ptibiscuit

26 Jun 2013
Yes you kick me but i was always muted, and my name was "die in hell lool lool lool" because a guy ( his name lool lool lool ) killed me but he was unfair ( he closed the door on 4 away tunnel ), yesterday i can't write so i put it in my name.

I understand your point of view but if i was like that there is a reason... I'm 21 i'm not a little boy.

So i'm waiting the end of my ban, no problem just i come here for say 1 day for that is much..

Have a nice day ! See you on the serveur :)