Handled Unban Request: QUARESMA

QUARESMA

11 May 2018
Ingame name QUARESMA
SteamID STEAM_0:0:425841784

Ban reason Teamming
Unban reason
This is my first unban request. Could you please remove the ban? I will never do that again.

@TheDude @SpeedoX @seLuTioN

QUARESMA

11 May 2018

Check the @Atatürkçü19's img please where I am?

Additionally, CS-Source is cracked by gaming hackers on torrent sites. People who download css on the torrent site can use another's username easy and can change his/her nickname easy. Please consider that.

This is the proof of cracked cs.If people download the game and auto-updater illegally, these peopla can change their steam-id in 5 minutes.

I'm a software developer but I never do that. Because I want to be fair.

Last edited:

QUARESMA

11 May 2018
Sorry @TheDude but you're not fair!!!!!!

This is my ban (00:23)
Ekran_Resmi_2018_07_05_03_11_34.png

and this is my gag (00:43)
Ekran_Resmi_2018_07_05_03_11_55.png

How do you gag me? Tell me please I'm banned on 00:23 and gagged 00:43 by you. How I talked in Turkish while I was banned! If you look at my chat history, YOU MUST GAG most of players according to their chat history. BECAUSE Most of player break the rule (Eng/ger only) while you sleep !!!

AGAIN! Please be fair!!
Because If you decide to gag me, then you will gag most of players according to their chat history!!!

Hey @Nikooo777 Please be fair!

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 261
Last edited:

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
This is the text copied from console in the demo(your chat highlighted in red:
Achievements disabled: demo playing.
☭ Cpt. Acumen ☭ : hahahha
☭ Cpt. Acumen ☭ : bro
QUARESMA : orospu cocugu
[VIP] skin+tag, colored name+chat, ads free gameplay and Radar-Pack (custom minimaps). Type !premium or visit forum.elite-hunterz.com
.::[I am Legend]::. : ahahaha
ArArAT « ՀԱՅ » killed Fin Elitez with zombie_claws_of_death.
Vodka : NOOBS
☭ Cpt. Acumen ☭ : i searched for you at steam
☭ Cpt. Acumen ☭ : whats your name?
xaza... g3rd0s...??? killed √◦CARNAGE◦√ with m3.
[MCE] Abstimmung für die nächste Karte wurde gestartet.
MondoKondo Türkiye killed Fin Elitez with g3sg1.
Tarkka-ampuja : ??
.::[I am Legend]::. : i cant add people cause i have no buys
Eleum Loyce - EarthBound : vodka, go gome, you're drunk
Dobermann : Dobermann
Lacertilla Joined the game (welcome!)
Lacertilla connected.
Erg0m@x killed alejolx with elite.
CRYRIK killed √◦CARNAGE◦√ with zombie_claws_of_death.
(Counter-Terrorist) mike : 777777777
.::[I am Legend]::. : its the same as my name in game
SHERIFF : 55555
QUARESMA : ananı sikim
xaza... g3rd0s...??? killed pro-noob² with m3.
Tauron : kill me bro
[Info] Type !resetscore to reset your score, rank to show your rank position

And this HLstatsX chat history for "STEAM_0:0:425841784" (Chat highlighted in red) :
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1482157
2018-07-04 21:01:46 how. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_16chambers
2018-07-04 21:01:40 how do you jjump. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_16chambers
2018-07-04 21:00:32 ahahahahah. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_16chambers
2018-07-04 21:00:30 :D:D. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_16chambers
2018-07-04 21:00:12 !revote. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_16chambers
2018-07-04 21:00:01 ananı sikim. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_16chambers
2018-07-04 20:59:35 orospu cocugu. Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|Rank|Respawn| zm_16chambers

As you can seen above, the chat from the console matches with HlstatsX chat history for your SteamID. There are many players who use similar or same names but all players have unique SteamID and HlstatsX profile. If an admin can't confirm a players's SteamID, we don't issue a ban. In your case SteamID was confirmed and therefore a ban was issued.

In your previous appeal you were warned for not breaking the server rules. You should have been well aware that teaming is a bannable offence. It is your second time getting banned for the same reason. The gag is issued due to insulting and using Turkish in chat from the demo.
The ban/gag will not be lifted unless SPA/HA says otherwise.

QUARESMA

11 May 2018
This is the text copied from console in the demo(your chat highlighted in red:

And this HLstatsX chat history for "STEAM_0:0:425841784" (Chat highlighted in red) :
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1482157

As you can seen above, the chat from the console matches with HlstatsX chat history for your SteamID. There are many players who use similar or same names but all players have unique SteamID and HlstatsX profile. If an admin can't confirm a players's SteamID, we don't issue a ban. In your case SteamID was confirmed and therefore a ban was issued.

In your previous appeal you were warned for not breaking the server rules. You should have been well aware that teaming is a bannable offence. It is your second time getting banned for the same reason. The gag is issued due to insulting and using Turkish in chat from the demo.
The ban/gag will not be lifted unless SPA/HA says otherwise.

It was a ban request, but you have banned and gagged me. You decided this punishment (gagged) yourself. As I said before, If you gagged me according to my chat history without gag request, you must gagged everybody!!

Come on, If we can be honest, all of the admins warn players when admins see teamming. But If there is a ban request, then you're banning players everytime. So this is my first un-ban request. I hope you will remove my ban. If you see another teamming by me, so you can ban me forever!

Thank you for your understand!

Last edited: