Handled Unban Request: raichus

Raichu

25 May 2018
Germany
Ingame name raichus
SteamID STEAM_0:1:18112653

Ban reason Constant Name changing to insult others in game after being permanently gagged with total of 16 gags
Unban reason
wie soll ich mich sonnst mit den leuten auf dem Server unterhalten bzw mich verteidigen ich hab ein perma gag mir bleibt nichts anderes übrig als mein namen zu ändern ihr sagt jetzt dan seid ruhig und ignoriere es was ihr aber genau so wenig amchen würdet

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hello. I'm the admin who banned you, after getting complaints from other players on the servers.
I don't speak German but I tried to understand you by translating your sentences, and from what I understood you asked:
"how am I supposed to talk to people on the servers if I've been permanently gagged"
This doesn't really look like talking to people
raich1.jpg
This is just one page out of 26 pages of your different names you've been using to "communicate".
You've well deserved a permanent gag 14.09.2018 (link) with all that insultive and inappropriate language you've been using past years.
After the gag, switching to insult via Name changing is not a solution to anything.
If you ever wanted to talk again on the servers, you'd have to beg for SPA/HA to ungag you, and then prove yourself and us that you can actually communicate in game, not just insult others. Your right to talk in game would be put down very quickly again if you used inappropriate language again.
But you've pretty much failed your chances of being able to ever talk again on our servers with this things you've done.
Anyway, getting back to your unban request. This is your 13th ban. All of your bans are for inappropriate language/insulting.
This is close to being at the point where your ban should be permanent, because it seems like you just can't handle yourself.
By this I mean you just are unable to behave.
I will not unban you, so your request is denied unless a SPA/HA thinks otherwise. (which I doubt)

Raichu

25 May 2018
Germany
ok Thank you very much for your answer you are 100 percent right i know that i run out quite fast but with many players i can not really change you i thank you anyway you did not banned me perma and try to change me

NorthernLight

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
15 Dec 2015
Germany
Hallo Raichus,
wir kennen uns schon eine ganze weile und auch ich habe dir schon gesagt du sollst dich am Riemen reißen.
Lass dich nicht aufregen und spiele einfach und ignoriere sie dann kann dir auch nichts passieren.
Beleidigt dich ein Spieler kannst du ihn gerne hier melden und wir kümmern uns drum.
Aber dich selbst in die scheiße zu reiten ist keine gute Lösung und das müsstest du eigentlich selbst wissen!! :)

Du kannst mich auch gerne bei Steam hinzufügen falls etwas ist. :)