Handled+ Unban Request: Ronin.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Ingame name Ronin.
SteamID STEAM_0:0:200887303

Ban reason Welknown rulebreaker Ronin try repeatedly to teamkill zombie on office map in toilet doors
Unban reason
At first, its a Unban request + Abuse report ( Hail to the King) What the hell this guy think about me, i have no ideas. He bans me really for the useless reason, which I never did. This happens like you guys can see much than the last times, so I don't know what he want from me, but yes I played today in Office rush. I tell you now, what I did see. = I did see 2 zombies, which stucked in each other, and I did see that one of them dies, because of the toilet door. Thats it. I don't know what a problem you have with me. You are always saying to other players like noobs, moove naps moove,, pffffff noobs. You tried to push me down in Cbble in the tunnel. You slapped me down but I didn't fall down. You slapping guys, which camping with you. And if they are noobs, you trying to slap them down, so you can camp with the "pros", we know its nothing personal but you was the worst hunter. (my own meaning) After you get your Adminrights, you started to trying be look cool and pro, but you never will be, because you are trying to pushing the noobs away from you. You are always complain, if you die. If not and you camp you try to get noobs down, so you wont be edged anymore.

Why is this a unban request: "What the hell this guy think about me, i have no ideas. He bans me really for the useless reason, which I never did. This happens like you guys can see too much than the last times, so I don't know what he want from me, but yes I played today in Office rush. I tell you now, what I did see. = I see 2 zombies, which stucked in each other, and I did see that one of them dies. Thats it. I did watch only, that how they stucked in each other... " (That is not true, that I tried to kill someone by himself, but anyway. If you guys wont unbanme directly, at least shorten it to 1-2day please.)

If you guys won't believe me, of course i did not have a proof that he doing this exactly as I said, you guys can ask the other players, which has an idea of the game. Next time I will talk to you guys with strong proofs.

And one more thing guys. Im younger then all you guy

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I informed hail about your request. My suggestion to you: Keep demos running whenever you play on our servers. If something should get wrong again (which seems to happen quite often), you can just send us that demo next time =)

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
The ban stays... Pls reply it fast as possible.. "And one more thing guys. Im younger then all you guys" Idk how it came in my unban request. xD

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Thanks for the many words....

Within one week, you get 3 bans - and thats also included when you use other names - that makes one think.

Each and every time you are on the server, it looks like you are only there to make trouble.

Perhaps you think, teamkilling, barricade destroying and all other bad behaviour is a part of the game - well, that is why we are there: to help you understand how to behave.

But it doesnt work: take a look at your looooooooong ban history - I would imagine your warn/slap/kick history is even longer.

That means for me: you just dont want to follow rules - so for me: you should not play on our servers....

Demo is uploaded, from the incident - if any SPA / HA thinks you need another chance, the ban will change.

From my point of view , case is closed!

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
I did see the demo, which recorded by hail. Wtf wrong is with you? I did not even kill him? What is your problem with me ahahaha. Im laughing with my ass sorry XD. Anyway, as you guys can see, there is no rule broken, so please unban me :). Ahm, As I said before 2months or something, if I already know that I get perma or very long time ban, why should I break the rules.. As I said, please unban me, bcs there is no rule broken.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hey, i reviewed the demo and this is not a reason to ban a player, he just opened and closed the door to the toilet, the player in the toilet could easily jump over him as he did in the end. The door didn't kill him either so it wasn't exactly a team kill.

You have been unbanned.