Handled+ Unban Request: ♧ ~Schrödinger~ ♧

Fanfict

25 Feb 2018
Yemen
Ingame name ♧ ~Schrödinger~ ♧
SteamID STEAM_0:1:234219132

Ban reason Bhop/Aim
Unban reason
hello, im new to the server , actually yesterday is my first time playing on ur server. Yesterday afternoon ( my country time ) im playing with 10 other players , and i ask them if bhop is allowed. A player said no and one other player said yes, so ( heres my mistake ) i use my bhop script which make me bhop really fast ( see it in my .dem video ). My bhop script is based on AHK( auto hotkey , like macro )im sry for using that becoz my foolishness maybe u can give me second chance? but i did not use any aim stuff , when i see the video today some of the shot might be lucky and im playing with 250+ ping so its a bit spike laggy, im from Indonesia my wifi speed only 2mbps. Sry for bad english , thx for reading my reason , sry for trouble i made yesterday coz the bhop , thx.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Hello and thank you for making an unban request!
First of all you shouldn't trust random strangers on the servers as there are some trolls that get enjoyment from making new players break the rules unknowingly and if you are unsure about the server rules you can type "!rules" in chat (Without the quotations) or go to: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/elite-hunterz-server-forum-rules-must-read.2157/
The reason I decided to issue a ban was due to some sketchy parts of the demo as you can see here where I've uploaded the full demo for others to see:
By "sketchy" I mean parts of the demo where you gain/keep a huge amount of speed (At 0:24-0:31, 0:45-0:51), when you would suddenly hit all your shots when "spraying" with deagle (At 2:06-2:10) (2:12-2:16 though this zombie might have been getting shot at by the players near the balcony) and when your aim would suddenly lock onto a target at 3:40-3:42.
I might have done a mistake in issuing a permanent ban if this was "just" a macro and not a script (Since macro only gets you banned for 1 day), but in that case I need other admins to confirm that there is no bhop script or aimlock/aimhack involved in the demo as I'm a bit inexperienced myself when it comes cheats/hacks etc.

Reactions: Fanfict

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I just watched the video, regarding possible aim hack there's no valid proof of that but you are clearly using a bhop script which leads to a permanent ban. Scripting is hacking and we have no toleration with that. I can see that your account is a smurf anyway so i guess you got more of them or an original account that you can join back on.

Ban stays.

Reactions: Fanfict and Paw

Fanfict

25 Feb 2018
Yemen
welp , im tryin to be honest here , i only have 1 other acc , that have css , and it got banned becoz im cheating at tf2 ( if u see multiple VAC on my acc ) honestly i wont cheating on css , i love css my 300+ hours on css wsted coz tf2 ban , so yeah this is my only other acc that has css and i love ur server ( 2 yrs ago i play ZE in my country server and allowed bhop so i create my own script ) and now the server died , and the only Zombie server reachable from my region with under 300 ping is only yours. Maybe a second chance?I hope u understand , I would be very thankfull . But if u still didnt give me a chance i can totally understand that becoz im ruining ur server. Sorry and thx for reading analyzing and replying. sry for bad english tho...
20180225_191207.jpg

goodbye -Fanfiction

Fanfict

25 Feb 2018
Yemen
hey Paw im explaining something on ur youtube video about me ;) { no offense tho } - sry for bad english