Handled+ Unban Request: Skrt

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by Ethan Meltzer, 7 Jun 2019.

1. Ethan Meltzer

Ethan Meltzer New Member Donator

Ingame name Skrt
    SteamID 76561198968391583

Ban reason Alt Account
    Unban reason
    I am the owner of a csgo cheat that is going to be released this month, I cheat all the time to test out the cheat.I was cheating on my main, the same account I had my record on kitsune with. I got overwatched banned and couldn't join secured servers (Including surf maps) so I made a new account that wasn't banned. I started surfing on my new account, knowing that you can't make alt accounts told the admin that my main was banned so i had to make a new account. I beat my record on my old account and got my rank back on the server on my new account. This is my new main account and the admin I told 100% knew that because I told him. Thats the 100% honest truth, nothing more nothing less... This was my old account that got vac banned that i surfed on kitsune with https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198967410743/

2. Lotus

Lotus Retired SPA/HA Retired SPA/HA Donator

Changed to a steamid ban, he can play on his other account now

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.