Unban Request: SL65. #

xSL65

8 Feb 2015
Name: SL65. #

SteamID: .

Ban reason: Bunnyhop-Script

Unban reason: I got banned because of a Bunnyhop script, the demo is so ridicoulus I dont know what problem the admin had with me.
- My Bunnyhop is very good, I dont play with Windows 98 and normal mouse from 1991, I have about ~500fps and the Server was really empty and so extraordinary wasnt my bhop.
- I didnt used any bunnyhopscript. The admin could warn me first because of his speculation, but no he had to give me directly a perm ban with a demo where I bunnyhop the first 2 seconds. (watch the demo!) He also used "Showkeys" and found nothing spectacular. There was really NO REASON to ban me permanent.

SneakyLeroy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Jun 2014
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36998690

The demo didn't really have a lot of jumping in it and the part where you jumped in the tunnel didn't look 100% like a script, but you barely see your jump button being used as if you're using space bar which is highly unlikely.

That being said, if you pay close attention to your jumps in the beginning you're doing perfect bhops while going uphill and you jump the second you stop sliding and keep your momentum. I find it highly unlikely that you're able to gain speed in a uphill (Like I said, I am aware that you slided up most of the part but still.)

Wait for Klovn to reply to this thread and let him make a final decision.

Last edited:

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello,

I just reviewed your demo, indeed, unless the first 2-3 seconds (which is not bunnyhop but more like sliding) there is nothing that seems to tell that you're using a bunny hop script.

Xylon

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello Sl65 and welcome to the forum.

I've got some admin's opinions now, and i have decided to unban you because i dont have proof enough.

Have a nice day :)

- Klovn