Unban Request: Soul

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
Name: Soul

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68219234

Ban reason: clicking a couple wrong buttons on my keyboard

Unban reason: hi so i got banned yesterday for clicking on wrong buttons, i got some special buttons on my keyboard and f1-f9.

this css is old and not fixed on so i got a couple cfg menus for different things like buying weapons and so on. also things that need sv_Cheats 1 to do.

i randomly clicked on f1 and f2 like 5-8 times yesterday and suddenly i was banned.

is a menu called azrmenu that is for fun things that needs sv_Cheats 1 and so on.

also other menus, it automatically goes on when i start css. so the menu uses f1-f9 buttons.

sorry about that. also it was today not yesterday. sry about writing wrong there.

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:0:68219234&advType=steamid&Submit

Last edited:

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Please post your cfg/commands you used.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Clicking some buttons you say??
[SMAC] ๊ was banned for command usage violation of command: changelevel "ma_psay;toggle rcon_password RatedPwn;alias rcon_password echo no;log 0"
That does not look like random button clicking.. more like an old exploit to crash the server, or in other words an attempt to hack and grant admin access.

And you did not get banned yesterday?, it was less than an hour ago. I know because I was there when it happened.
Personally I wouldn't unban you, but it's up to the SPA/HA team. Might give you the benefit of the doubt.

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
alawy, please read the line before the link posted.

also

its called RatedMenu, as for old servers there is always this in the menus, scripts that tries to give you admin and so on (wich worked in like 2011 and is protected on all servers by now)

i use the skins and models that is inside the menu aswell. wich is why i still have it. menus are much easier to use instead of making a cfg file and name it. then gotta remember the names of every one. when i got soooooo many.

okay so to not missunderstand. this is like the little hack menu that comes with the menu.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bRsXmEgOcOQ
thats the video from the guy who made it, in 2010.

and here is the picture of the command i used.

as you can see, the menu is like f1 = hack menu and f2 admin or whatever f3 colors, f4 explosives, f5 spawn different things, like barrels or antilons or cars or zombies.

http://s28.postimg.org/ym9b9q698/Uten_navn.jpg

this does not work on any servers today. it just always goes on my css when i start css.

so pressing F1 twice will hit the reason i got banned for, its like swapping weapon and hit f1 instead of 1, and then you hit it multiple times cause it didnt swap weapon.

Last edited:

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
so its just an old menu that pops up on my css everytime i play, if i missclick and hit f1 a couple times, then its right to the banhammer. (should maybe fix that)

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
did u all goto sleep or something? its been 14 hours since i posted.

i want to go back in the game...... ?

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
So you basically want an unban for using a hackmenu?
This is the same as u would inject a paid cheat and got banned,i'm surprised u didnt get VAC for this...

Anyway this is the description from the video

"I just wanted to show you all my new menu...
The menu is made in scripts, and ONLY in scripts. There is no exe or dll files included...

( it will work on sv_cheats 0 servers i forgot to show that in the vid)

The menu includes:

A Hack Menu with: Rcon Takeovers & Admin Takeover,
A Rcon Command Menu with: Rcon commands such as "Change Server Name, Change Rcon Pass etc..
A FunScripts Menu with: Funny Tornados and such, effects, explosives, colourstuff and sounds.
A Beast Menu with: Some Different Beasts
A SV_Cheats 1 Menu with: Wallhack, SpeedHack, PowerShot(1shotkill), and such."

U clearly tryied to hack here and that's the reason u got banned.
Most likely the ban will stay unless a HA/SPA or the admin that banned you will deside otherwise.

Last edited:

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
okay since you clearly dont listen

its not a hackmenu

its a menu for everything

i apparently gotta show u a tiny bit of whats inside it of what the stuff i use it for. its in my autoexec file by default (i can remove it if i want) f1 is the hackmenu, (Like i said, this worked in 2011 and 2012, there is NO way to hack servers with CFG files BY today. i play on this server ALOT and have good score here and know alot of admins. i have no need to get myself banned for NOthing.

clicking f1 multiple times instead of button 1 in order to change to main weapon. i click 1 and im like, why doesnt it change to main waepon, then i keep pressing (wich is normal when u get hunted by zombies trying to swap weapon and u try to be fast)

so now i have to make a 250MB size video just to get unbanned cause you dont understand that CFG menus wont hack any server by today. sourcemod already has it installed when you download it for ur servers so u cannot hack any servers with this that is updated since 2013 mostly.

the menu is there for skin effects, text effects, spawning living things and so on.

Last edited:

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
ppl is watching miley cyrus in oslo , same country as me

some friends of mine are over there and i got seriously nothing to do.

also i did show the commands alawy asked for in the link on top, wich was the f1 command. http://s28.postimg.org/ym9b9q698/Uten_navn.jpg look, bind f1 (a name of the cfg file that opens, and to the right i have it open, its same name. the proof is in that picture.

its right there. i post link to the video when its done uploading, i dont have very much upload speed.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
You can edit your posts so the thread wont get spammed.
Wait patiently for someone with more knowledge about that menu to reply please.

Hige

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Aug 2013
Germany, Hannover
Man, you got banned by the console.. It wasn't even one of us Admins... Aren't you ashamed?
And how dare you to say "you clearly dont listen" to one of my friends? Autoexec/Cfg/Hackmenu... We don't care..
Banned for using things which are not allowed by Console.. I would delete CSS in your case..
Anyways.. i hope HA/SPA will decide that the ban stay.

Regards

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
okay so to summon up

thats what i use the menu for.

i do effects and things like that on css and on other half life 2 engine games

my css is 4 years old if not more. if you unfortunately press f1 it automatically opens the hackmenu, missclick f1 instead of pressing 1, (look the video of the guy who made the menu, there you can see how it looks at the first page)

means i just got banned for trying to swap weapon from pistol to p90 in cbble only meanwhile i was running backwards. i press f1 and i though i hit the button 1. the button 1 makes me change to main weapon, and then it didn't work so i kept pressing it. and then i was banned

ofcourse console bans me. am i really gonna just get banned for this after playing here so long?

for simply pressing f1 a couple times instead of 1 button on my keyboard. so then i will be permanently banned.

i mean really? i love the servers and now this?

the menu is called Ratedsmenu, not a hack menu. it has multiple purposes. this is 2010 material.

using this will simply get urself banned for no reason because it was protected since 2012 and later on servers. if i wanted to ban myself i could do like that. but i didnt want to ban myself and now i ask if this can get fixed? waiting like 20 hours already.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Are you serious that you would get unbanned for using a "hackmenu" for a menu which isnt a Cheat or Hackmenu in your mind ?Man you used an client-side cheat/exploit and it isnt necessary what ever that menu can or can't if it's can hack something like rcon, or whatever it goes in the hacking-group Scripts. It means you can hack things with it.Therefore you can spam and flood servers with this script and can cause a crash for the server if your internet speed is bigger and faster then these from the server-station. Which won't be possible I think but I think you can just try or tried it with that script and thats why you got banned for that.
SMAC 0.8.5.1: Command changelevel violation
You just got banned by SMAC (Sourcemod-Anticheat Tool) for spamming up changelevel commands with sv_cheats 1 command together and tried to change the map anyway. Sure that just didn't worked but it seems that you just tried it.
SoulEater said:
ofcourse console bans me. am i really gonna just get banned for this after playing here so long?
SoulEater said:
i mean really? i love the servers and now this?
You say you played here so long and plays on our servers so much ?Then you should know the rules, you should know what would happen with cheaters, users who uses exploits, scripts and other .dll injections scripts, or not ?It is pretty simple: You got banned by CONSOLE after trying to use a script wherever if it was purposely or not. That doesn't would change your punishment.Or would you just say o I killed a guy officer but I didn't know any law in my city, can I get free ? Seriously ?Things won't change if you do something wrong which can't be apologized !

And anyway that isn't your first Ban !You got banned 1 time already before and now it is your 2nd time from the CONSOLE because of using scripts/exploits.You got banned by an Admin because of using name exploits and discussing about senseless things about your punishments.I catched you with many name exploits too already but always I tried to discuss and give you a chance to change it.And what you said always ? If there won't be a admin I'll use my name exploits again and won't care about what I say to you ?You insulted many players before which I have seen and therefore I just said you to change your Name and give you a real-name otherwise you just had a "space" name where just your clantag was there but no-name. For example you insult anyone again ? How I should talk to you? .Like that: Nameless guy, stop insulting ? Serious ? And who is nameless guy now ? No one would know it !Thats why you should wear real-nicknames anyway that any admin can talk to you directly.And that you won't care about it because you know Niko and more admins and talked to him anyway which I don't belive to you and said that they allowed that for you is a point for me that you won't hear to any admins and won't care what they say to you.You have to respect EVERY ADMIN and listed TO EVERY ADMIN ! not just to Niko or which admin ever you want ! If anyone of them says change your name then do IT !I was not the first and last admin who said these sentences to you, few admins did that before and you still won't care ?You still change your name to an exploit-name again after admins left the server !

In that case I hope that any SPA/HA let stay your permanent ban for EVER !Sorry but with an impossible behavior like yours, with an admin-ignorance like you have and more what you did wrong it isn't possible to give you another chance in my eyes.Now you used an exploit and still try to get unbanned from an SPA/HA .. NO WAY for me !But it is up to an HA/SPA to unban you and give you another chances about that. But like other Admins before already told here I hope too that they won't do this mistake again.I think the servers would be just better without you.Just look on these chatlog entrys from yourself !:

2014-05-28 00:52:28 what a faggoty.
2014-05-28 00:36:14 stupid fags.
2014-05-28 00:36:09 refa faggot.
2014-05-28 00:23:40 fack u.
2014-05-28 00:06:13 go fuck urself.
2014-05-27 23:45:50 okay little fuck faggot.
2014-05-27 23:45:47 il fuck u up.
2014-05-27 23:23:14 with a bounch of idiots.
2014-05-27 23:22:33 WHO IS THIS USELESS FAGGOT.
2014-05-27 20:57:03 king of retards.
2014-05-27 19:58:43 FUCKINGS RETARDS.
2014-05-27 18:13:39 BITCH.
2014-05-27 18:04:30 piece of retards.
2014-05-27 18:03:13 little piece of shit.
2014-05-27 17:10:18 U FCUKINGS PIECE OF SHIT.
2014-05-27 16:59:40 fuck winter.

And I think with these 3 text positions you insulted these community or one of the member/admins out of these community ?
2014-05-27 16:41:05 yo.
2014-05-27 16:41:13 is advertisement.
2014-05-27 16:41:15 bcus retards trying to make money.

These are just a few copied sentences from YOUR keyboard , from your PC ! I just won't look up every site out of your chatlog thats to much for my brain -.-...
But even these sentences are enough to know that you just start to insult everyone as much as possible and breaked the rules so many times. And now again, you still would get unbanned ??

Seems that you won't or can't understand what your issues are. But you did to much wrong things and breaked the rules so much in my eyes.

But let us see what an HA/SPA would say to that situation now.

Kind Regards,
T-Flash.

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
its called being drunk

and the person i say it to is usually an admin who i am friend with? i wonder why that admin didn't ban me?

got a problem that i got friends i talk like that to? we have a good time and laugh.??

also if there is a problem with my typing in game, please just try to mute me. you can so easy kick me t-flash wich u already proven.

why gotta make the situation worse?

usually winter, easy, snow. are on the cbble server where i play. they are not muting me cause they can see the other end of who im speaking to. having a good time. check my friend list on steam if u want.

Last edited:

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
I won't kick any persons without I did not tried any other ways to stop that annoying behavior, and so bad that you didn't still learned from the past.
It seems to be that you still thinks everything is ok and we have to unban you anyway.

Like I told and the discussion from my side to you is over with that POSTING !
So don't try to talk to me over this topic again I said what I have to say to this situation anyway.
Any If you mean that any of my actions to force you that you should wear a real-nickname is wrong in your mind, feel free to open a complaint about it, just if you think its needed.
But until then I have nothing to say to you anymore expect if you won't destroy any rule again now.

Kind Regards,

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
I won't kick any persons without I did not tried any other ways to stop that annoying behavior, and so bad that you didn't still learned from the past.
It seems to be that you still thinks everything is ok and we have to unban you anyway.

Like I told and the discussion from my side to you is over with that POSTING !
So don't try to talk to me over this topic again I said what I have to say to this situation anyway.
Any If you mean that any of my actions to force you that you should wear a real-nickname is wrong in your mind, feel free to open a complaint about it, just if you think its needed.
But until then I have nothing to say to you anymore expect if you won't destroy any rule again now.

Kind Regards,

im sorry, onliest reason i ever got kicked was mostly because some admin had to make a scene about my epic and invisible name.

everytime you join, you tell me to change name. and so i do.

even tho its not needed.

SoulEater

18 Sep 2013
Norway
also, i will delete the menu from the autoexec file so it wont automatically turn on everytime i start css. so it will not happend again on the servers.

hope it can be sorted out soon :)

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
SMAC already sorted it.