Unban request [Tʀ] Ramsa

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
I'm doing an unban request for this person because he asked on Steam.

name: [Tʀ] Ramsa
steam id: STEAM_0:0:45871266
reason of the ban: Insulting behaviour against another player, http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/inde...rch=STEAM_0:0:45871266&advType=steamid&Submit
why u should be unbanned: He thinks it's unfair and didn't get a warning.

Chatlog: http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1366

I think it's a very harsh ban, the insults are very light and a warning/gag would've been best. I don't know if you did warn though Scarface because I'm going on what he said, please say if you did.
If you could give your input Scarface, it would be appreciated.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
personally i think gag would have done the job very well, i wouldnt have banned for this light insult but since its scarfaces ban its his decision!

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
well tbh it seemed kinda harsh i agree, i did warn him in chat with "watch your language ramsa" as admin yet he persisted, and the person he was.. harassing, asked for him to be banned so i banned, then looking at the ban logs and what you said on the previous ban i permbanned him, but i can take everything into consideration and think about making the ban shorter since i do agree it is harsh with perm for such light insult.

Last edited:

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
okay i have thought about it and i have decided suck a light insult is not worthy and too harsh for a perm, and have decreased the time too 12 hrs

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
This is your last chance though so you should clean up your language a bit on our servers.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
this is a joke, the perm would have never standed on my side. do not even ban for this..

scarface

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
17 Aug 2011
Norway
in my defense he was warned but ignored it, and RIS who he insulted asked for him too be banned so i complied, only reason hes ban is so long is because hes been banned 10 times now. i stand by my 12 hour ban.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
RIS is the guy who is insulting himself the most, when do admins learn to use the gagfunction..