Unban Request: The Dingo

TheDingo

14 Aug 2014
Name: The Dingo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20328321

Ban reason: Racism

Unban reason: I play the zombie servers sometimes, I love playing there. Well what I want to talk about is I was banned yesterday or the day before and it was because I used a racial slur against Krypto because I was in a fit of rage because he is a better player than me and knifed me with his ninja skills while I was trying to run away. I am so sorry. I really regret it because I have a very good track record on the server/ I have good behavior. I don't make problems and the only games I ever play are Battlefield 2 and CS. the only problem is EA took away online support for Battlefield 2 which leaves counter-strike as the only game I actually play at all. Furthermore, the EH zombie servers are literally the only servers I play on CS:S.
So, since I was banned 3 days ago, I simply do not play online games anymore and I want to change that, and I hope you can change that.
I mentioned I'm always on my best behavior in the server (which is true, I never make trouble for people). This time I just had a small lapse of judgment here and I would like to mention that I received no warning before my ban, it just came suddenly and briskly and it looks like it's a permanent ban which really depresses me so I really hope you can change that because I love playing the server and I truly am sorry and I can guarantee nothing like this will happen again so please please please make my wish come true because this is the only game I play thank you. I am genuinely sorry for any offense I have caused

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Hi TheDingo,

thank you for coming here and saying that you are sorry for your actions. We have zero tolerance when it comes to racism. That's why there has been no warning and the admin Krypto banned you permanently. However, i think you are truthful about it and really regret your behaviour. I've added a non-public comment to your ban showing your insult. Please follow our rules and play fair.

Consider yourself happy to be unbanned.

Regards!

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
Hi TheDingo,

thank you for coming here and saying that you are sorry for your actions. We have zero tolerance when it comes to racism. That's why there has been no warning and the admin Krypto banned you permanently. However, i think you are truthful about it and really regret your behaviour. I've added a non-public comment to your ban showing your insult. Please follow our rules and play fair.

Consider yourself happy to be unbanned.

Regards!

Thank you NoMatt3r for handling!