Unban Request: The Pro

xisteagle

Donator
1 Aug 2013
Name: The Pro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:34360662

Ban reason: Bhop Script??

Unban reason: i will try to stay calm on this one.. But spamming spacebar is illegal too? if so then i understand.

this ban is a HUGE mistake as i love this server with all my hearth and soul! i feel like i lost 100 euros of donation if this stays permanent it just does not feel right for me and i felt really sad when i saw this coming. Please forgive me ...

Krypto

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 Jun 2013
UK
Hello Xisteagle and thank you for visiting our forum.

Me being the admin that banned you regret to inform you that this ban will have to stay. You were banned for a Bhop Script and this as one reason carries a permanent ban.

You may review the demo that I have recorded of you here; https://www.dropbox.com/s/evndfanasclet2e/thepro.dem?dl=0
The details of the ban are here; http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:34360662&Submit

Unfortunately you will however have to buy a new account to continue playing on our servers. I can however say that you may or may not be able to transfer your donation rights to a new account, this is completely dependent on whether you get a new account and dependent on what NoMatt3r or other Head Admins may say about this.

Thank you and Kind Regards,

-Krypto.

xisteagle

Donator
1 Aug 2013
ahh,, so basically efficient jumping is in the same category as aimbot/speedhack. Could u edit this in the rules and add this next to Bhop? Like instead of just Bhop it says "bannable offenses Bhop script/Too many jumps/efficient macros (mousewheel)" it was kinda misleading in the first place but now i know it is all in the same category.

No offense but.. Could you give me 1 good reason to ban jumpers permanently instead of 1 year/half a year temp etc... i mean., there is basically way worse to do harassment/aimbotting/death threatening/speedhack.

that demo could any1 do with practice without dirty software. However i think there needs to be a change in the policy how to deal with jumpers like if they jump too much you have to pay a Fine in either donation or private transaction "use your imagination:) Freeze by admin or vote by players" Permban is not a good solution for these kind of acts so why not a fine instead of creating angry/violent individuals. idk but this is my best try for a suggestion for these servers to date.
Best regards
-Xist

Last edited:

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello xisteagle,

Everyone knows that any type of scripts lead to a permanent ban. Bunny hop scripts have been the reasons that players got banned permanently from any server way back from 2007 as I remember. Legitimately jumping via mwheel or space is allowed, as it does not give you any significant advantage because you're bound to make a mistake sooner or later. However, macros and scripts don't fail, scripts especially. They provide advantages for players with no hope of failing.
I've reviewed the demo last night and that is a script no doubt. The consistency of jumps with next to no strafing and of course, with the JUMP button almost not even showing up are obvious.
1 good reason to ban "jumpers" permanently? Here's one, they're cheaters. (The use of a program/code to provide an advantage to a player is cheating.)
If we were to use your suggestion and not ban cheaters permanently, there would be anarchy. Dozens and dozens of cheaters would come every day, players would complain and we would just freeze/kick them? Then they'd return the next day and the cycle would just seem to go on through a loop hole. And eventually, people would start leaving because they'd become sick of all the cheaters.

To sum up everything, any type of script is considered cheating because it provides a significant advantage to a certain player which is not achievable by others legitimately. It is known that any type of cheating is severely punishable, which is of course by a permanent ban.
As Krypto said, if you want to continue playing on our servers, you will have to buy a new account because we respect that policy. New account, new chance/opportunity. You've been proven guilty and unless the Head Administrators decide otherwise, from both mine and Krypto's perspective, the ban stays.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Reactions: Krypto