Unban Request: The Xpert

the xpert

16 Sep 2016
Name: The Xpert

SteamID: U:1:53513428

Ban reason: blocking

Unban reason: Hello,
I actually blocked a specific player I remember the name but the admin dataworn must know, I blocked that player because he deliberately tried to kill me when we were in the same team. Why this player was not penalized?

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hi Xpert,

sorry for the late response, of course the ban just expired within the last hour, therefore an unban is no longer neccessary. As you can probably imagine, we can't see everything that happens all the time. I just joined that moment, saw u blocking a few seconds (didn't notice if it was targetted to only one or multiple players) which anyway affected also the others in that 'queue' (not sure if the others tried to jump over anyway). When I saw you, I checked up my list, realised you were already noted for blocking (maybe it has already been a similar situation) and therefore I gave you a first ban.

If someone teamkills or blocks you, you shouldn't also block him. Blocking is blocking independent what reason you had to do this. It was an intentional block -> It was against the rules. If someone teamkills/blocks you again I suggest you make a demo and put it here (or look if an admin is just online). Then we can try to validate that the player broke a rule, react to it accordingly.