Unban Request: Tyler Durden

Status
Not open for further replies.

skyliniste

4 Jul 2014
Name: Tyler Durden

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20450439

Ban reason: tk(knifing zombies into humans)

Unban reason: I was ban by Kiwi, yes when he doesnt play, he spent his time in spectator on me, interessant life, brief. I just cut one time a zombie as human, after that, no warning, just "i will ban you", normal, it's kiwi and he hates me but i don't care, I think he is a really depressiv guy and in fact I really pity him :/

He bans me for one week, okay... I think I don't deserve it but okay. Today, I watch the sourceban and what I see ? My ban is passed from 1 week to 2 month, WTF ??????!!!!!

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
I've warned you several times befor besides you've played on the server for a long time and you have been banned 8 times now, no excusses. You got 2 months and that's me being generous since it could have easy been a perm (wich i was thinking about). If you want an unban it's gonna be up to Head admin cause I won't unbann you.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
Yes, we can change ban duration depending on previous bans. You admit to breaking the rules and this being your 8th ban the 2 month ban duration is justified. Kiwi said he will not unban you so case is closed and so is this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.