Unban Request: Vitaly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vitaly

11 Nov 2013
Name: Vitaly

SteamID: ViTALY STEAM_0:0:26603452

Ban reason: Insulting, Teaming and also racist insults.

Unban reason: Show me Viola the Demo for teaming ?!
Next one is "racist" . I told you Viola i like all kinds of people. I have friends they are from Asia and USA they are black, i only told that funny thing about turkish people who are seeling old nokia cell phones on our polish gas station. turkish people hate polish people. This is like history. Thats why Viola banned me cuz he cant control his anger to me. I'm a normal player on V3 server. I am joking with my friends much, AMX was not blamed by me telling him "cunt", we are playing togheter there.

See this :

I was playing on V3 server on lila panic map with amx we tried to go on the roof in middle of the round and i wrote :

-Who goes with my try to go on roof XD

Viole said : nice english

He started to provoke me with no reason cuz he will try to made me angry and than he will ban me.

i wrote on chat : - thats why i made an abuse report on him

[VIP] Viole : ye
[VIP] Viole : and ur abuse report got u nowhere
[VIP] Viole : only closer to a perm ban

PERM BAN ??? FOR AN ABUSE REPORT ON HIM ?

Villa Sempre : whats all this bitching in here about?
Vitaly : he has a problem to me cuz i reported him
Viole : this is ur last warning vitalay stop prvocing admin or i will ban u.

I told him : Dont talk to me , dont write to me.

He wrote: I've had enough

And he banned me.

Nobody likes him on the V3 server. Everyony has problems to him. Can you unban me?

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
No unbann from my part if you ask me i should have made it perm.
The only way you might get unbanned is if HA/SPA thinks you deserve it wich you sure as hell don't.

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
Just thought I should add that we have a 0 toloranct when it comes to racism I have explained that to you befor yet you kept going as soon as i left the server. People have been banned for far less (like like using the N word). Why should you be any different?!
If you had come here an appoligized I might have thought otherwise.

Vitaly

11 Nov 2013
Hey Avollaj. i just wanted to apologize you. I started this. I like to play on V3 server on the 4away map. Thats why i playing css :) I like you :)

Avollaj

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Mar 2012
That's better I'm gonna go ahead and unbann you, but please do keep in mind that someone is watching you from now on and if you ever feal like you have something negative to say about people keep it off the server or in private chat.
Have fun playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.