Unban Request: Winchester > Supernatural

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hello Winchester and thank you for posting an unban request,
im the admin who banned you recently and the reason should be known by you if you think about it what you have written before in our servers into the chat.
I banned you because I have checked out your chatlog after your 1st admin application and was not proud about it what you have said/posted all the time into the server-chat.
I have seen something like NI**** you should know which word I mean I wont write it out here at a public area.
And some of your heavy insults, just look into the comments from the ban on sourcebans and look what you have written in chat. So you will have my reason why I did banned you.
Racism isn't tolerated in this community and would be punished as fast as possible.

And I won't unban you because I won't tolerate a racism and impossible behavior like this & I don't see that you have understanded why you got banned from me, so there isn't any point to unban you. You didn't learned why and I don't think so that you still remember what you do on our servers every day.
So it is up to a Head-Admin or Special-Admin to unban you or anyway take a decision about this. But like I said you won't get unbanned from me anyway. Be carefully what you write into chat next time and be kind to everyone always.
You are lucky that there was just 1 racism word which give us the decide to ban you for 1 month and I think 1 month is quiet ok for a behavior like yours.

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Flashy.