Handled Unban Request: X-ICO SNIPER

X-ICO SNIPER

29 Jan 2017
Ingame name X-ICO SNIPER
SteamID STEAM_0:0:22044873

Ban reason provoking
Unban reason
I DINDNT BROKE THE RULES AND I WAS NOT WARN BY DATAWORM AND I NEVER EVER DISTURB HIM ! LOL!

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Sniper, i warned you much more than 5 times in chat. Usually in private chat I think but headadmins can access these logs if you insist on the opinion I never warned you.
Rules say clearly you should respect everyone and be nice to each other. You knew I am admin (as your name prooves) and still never changed that name when I told you (also you should have listened even if a regular players told you). Sometimes you changed when I wasn't online but like today as soon as you realised me in game, you just switched back to that name.
And you know that I often change names to observe the players undercover which is why you already changed name to stuff like "Admin is watching elevator" to disturb me, already weeks ago.
I think you tried to see how far you can go and now you got your answer.

You said in teamspeak that you would stop bothering admins this way and asked to unban me or at least reduce your ban to 2 weeks for example so you can play during eastern holidays. I am going to do you this favour and reduce your ban from 3 to 2 weeks and hope you are going to respect other players a bit more in the future.

X-ICO SNIPER

29 Jan 2017
I didnt know that was you, as i said! You are right, but u can see that i didnt broke the ordinary rules that disturb the game, and u got my word it will not happen again :) are you willing to do that? :$

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
You know we just do you a favour?! You said you have to study so we support you and make sure you don't get distracted by cs:s! :-D
Okay jokes aside...

Let's wrap it up from behind:
"are you willing to do that?"
For other readers, he related to his request if I can reduce his ban even further.

"u can see that i didnt broke the ordinary rules that disturb the game"
As mentioned from my point of view you broke the following rules:
- respect everyone and be nice to each other
- dont provoke other players
- listen to requests from admins

I agree that these things doesn't disturb the game in general and also I usually just ignore insults, provocations and such stuff. This is why I gave so many warnings along multiple weeks, just renaming you temporary and such friendly stuff. But since this obviously had no effect it was time for a more strict reaction. But due to the fact that it have been so many warnings over weeks, I decided to instantly give a longer ban.

"I didnt know that was you, as i said!"
I guess this circumstance doesn't change anything at all, let me try to explain why:
1. I warned you multiple times under different names to stop with that name-stuff. Since you should respect everyone it should have been enough when a regular players asks you to stop something like that.
2. But you knew that I was an admin (independent which of these admins) so this is just one more reason why you should have listened.
3. It is also hard to believe you didn't know that "€€€" was me, but there might be a very small chance that this is true. I was online with my regular and also multiple undercover names and you know my behaviour when I spectate the teamkillers on 4way. The name changes were also similar so in all those weeks before I used the name "€€€" you knew for sure that it was me and still ignored all my warnings. So even in the unbelievable case you didn't recognized me this last time, the previous times when you knew it weren't really different.

I think I was already kind to reduce one week and due to the mentioned points I don't see a reason why I should make another compromise to reduce the ban even further. But as I told you headadmin could now review the facts and decide if they think your punishment was too strict.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
There are multiple head and special admins, probably some have already read this post. I know there is also a list of all admins somewhere but I have no clue where in forum I have to look for it. ;-)
Havoc for example is headadmin and since he reacted on your abuse report, he is already aware of this situation. If he doesn't respond here, it probably means he is fine with the current 'solution'. But just give them 24 further hours and maybe there will be an answer.