Handled+ Unban Request: X-ICO SNIPER

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by X-ICO SNIPER, 14 May 2017.

1. X-ICO SNIPER

X-ICO SNIPER Active Member

Ingame name X-ICO SNIPER
    SteamID STEAM_0:0:22044873

Ban reason REJOIN
    Unban reason
    I GOT 1 WEEK BAN COS I REJOIN BECAUSE MY COMPUTER GET A ERRO. SO I GET IN GAME AGAIN!
    WHY SHOULD I WANTED TO REJOIN IF THERE WERE NO ZOMBIES IN THE AREA (SECTOR CLEAR)

2. Melisa

Melisa Well-Known Member EliteHunterz Clan Member Gameserver admin Donator

Hello Sniper, when I came back from being afk I saw that you rejoined, and as I told you on steam I've warned you before and I've told you that if I see you again I will ban you, so here we are.

I'm not going to unban you, you always come up with some kind of excuse, this time the ban stays unless a ha/spa says otherwise.
    Cya again in 1 week.

Regards,
    Melisa.

Proxyy likes this.
  3. X-ICO SNIPER

LOL you disere my penis so much! (Read SINGMUND FREUD) You are so strange! It never hapens to me.
    I always admited what i've done, now its unfair! I will pray for you to not go to hell!
    I dont understand why u post that comments, i know you all hate me... but i like that.. makes me special *-*

4. Havoc

Havoc Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin

Hello X-ICO SNIPER.

We can see in your logs that you timed out therefore what you said seems true. You are now unbanned.

Code:
    L 05/14/2017 - 19:44:03: "X-ICO SNIPER|| ADMIN KILLER XD<22401><[U:1:44089746]><CT>" disconnected (reason "X-ICO SNIPER|| ADMIN KILLER XD timed out")
    L 05/14/2017 - 19:44:25: "X-ICO SNIPER|| ADMIN KILLER XD<22452><[U:1:44089746]><>" connected, address "77.........:63958"

But if you keep provoking and don't follow the rules here on the forum you might get a forum ban.

Happy hunting

Last edited by a moderator: 15 May 2017
  5. X-ICO SNIPER

THANKS HAVOC, YOU HAVE DONNE THE RIGHT THING <3