Handled Unban Request: X-ICO SNIPER

X-ICO SNIPER

29 Jan 2017
Ingame name X-ICO SNIPER
SteamID STEAM_1:0:22044873

Ban reason I dont remember cos it was along time ago
Unban reason
Hi cant play in my original account in your Fabulous server. I ve grown up and now i know i was a stupid guy. The last time i was banned i was a misterunderstood with admin, and he banned me withou warning me. Im been banned for a long time, so i begg you another chance

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
You have 14 bans, but 3 of them are sort of invalid, one for flash spamming, one for disturbing an undercover admin and one for rejoining where you timed out. I don't consider those 3 real bans but 11 bans is still a lot and i gave you a last chance already, however it's been 6 months and in this community we tend to forgive. Anyway @TheDude banned you and i will leave the decision to him.

Finny

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Apr 2010
Finland
Hey. You've been permanently banned from the servers for breaking several different rules and reaching up to total of 14 bans.
Your 13th ban was supposed to be permanent already but you got unbanned with the reason last chance.
You failed. (All of your bans can be seen here.)

You've also already been begging for another last chance, but your prayers weren't answered the way you'd have wanted.
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/unban-request-x-ico-sniper.9432/

Therefore, I highly doubt you're getting unbanned. This decision will be in the hands of our Head admins.

EDIT: didn't see Havoc posted faster than me but nvm.

TheDude

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Mar 2017
Hi,
Last time you appealed on the forums because of a permanent ban, you were unbanned and you broke the rules again. Any person who is wise enough would be careful when they have been given a last chance. I had even given a warning so you don't end up with another permanent ban but you didn't stop. I believe you have been given enough chances and doubt you won't be breaking rules again. You won't be unbanned you unless SPA/HA says otherwise.

As for you claiming that you weren't warned the last time, please have a look at the appeal:
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/unban-request-x-ico-sniper.9432/