Unban Request: zorro

zorro

13 Nov 2014
Name: zorro

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:26258315

Ban reason: Disrespecting other players

Unban reason: no proofs, i didnt disrepesct other players, advaldo is abusing, perm bann for what ?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'560
1'158
Zombieland
Sorry for interrupting here...

Zorro I was catching you spraying a personal family picture of some other player just in order to annoy him. You lied to me that it was your father. You and the other guy (kiinq) even uploaded a video to YouTube just to piss Karmate off and provocate him in order to have him banned.

In my opinion, this ban should stay as you are lieing about it and don't even think about what you might have done wrong: not even an excuse, no sign of improvement shown. Only blaming admin Advaldo to be an abuser which is the next lie.

Get mature before you rejoin our servers dude! And never let me catch you annoying our players again.

Reactions: Haze and Advaldo

zorro

13 Nov 2014
show a proof that is his family ? i change the picture because u did it say.. so now i am banned ???

Last edited:

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Despite having heard the story behind this ban. I would just for the sake of curiosity like some proof that it was in actuality a personal family photo. For now the ban stays perm until the photo issue is cleared up.

If it comes out that it was not Karmate's family indeed then a reconsideration will be made. So please let's bring out some facts people.

Regards
SPA AsH

zorro

13 Nov 2014
i swear to my mother this wasnt a picture from karmate father. it was a normal photo, but we say for the fun that is karmate father.. , i change the photo because a admin say it, but why i am banned ? i have changed the photo ??? permanent or a month ? seriously

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
The ban will be reduced to 1 week.

As this is the internet. Pictures that people come by online are simply that. And the person that had at one point in time uploaded such pictures to the internet is the one responsible. I have lowered the ban simply on that standard alone. But not as a punishment for a picture you sprayed, rather than a warning. Do not personally annoy other players in the Community. Even if it's a picture it was taken with grave assault.

Therefore I warn you, to not attempt such once more. Or you will find that the permanent ban will return. So, be good and do not do this again. Or there will be no pardon next time.

Also I would like to point out as well that the Elite HunterZ Community team is not here to settle personal arguments between our players. So keep your bickering out of the servers. If you have things to settle do it privately in steam or other means of communication.

With this, this case is closed. And do not make me reopen it in the future.

Regards
SPA AsH

Reactions: zorro