Mono

30 Jun 2016
Ingame name Monopol
SteamID STEAM_0:0:42320012

Ban reason Blocking, Teamkilling
Unban reason :

____GERMAN____
Guten tag liebe Elite hunterz community
Ich wurde leider wegen teamkilling gebannt, leider hatte mein Bruder mit meinem Acount gespielt. wo ich nun die Demo gelesen und den Ban gesehen habe habe ich mir meinen bruder direkt zur Brust genommen.

Ich endschuldige mich für die sache was Passiert ist, und würde die leute gerne Endschädigen.

Ich bin ein Stamm Spieler von euren Servern und würde mich freuen wenn ich wieder drauf Spielen könnte , und ich werde mich an eure Regeln halten!

Mit Freundlichen Gruß

Monopol

PS: Leider ging es nicht in dem anderen Forum zu Posten deswegen habe ich es hier Gepostet!

____ English____

Hello dear Elite hunterz community Unfortunately I was banned because of teamkilling, unfortunately my brother had played with my Acount. Where I read the demo and saw the Ban, I took my brother right to my chest. I apologize for what happened, and would gladly end up harming people. I am a tribe player from your servers and would be happy if I could play on it again and I will stick to your rules! With friendly greetings monopoly
Hello dear Elite hunterz community Unfortunately I was banned because of teamkilling, unfortunately my brother had played with my Acount. Where I read the demo and saw the Ban, I took my brother right to my chest. I apologize for what happened, and would gladly end up harming people. I am a tribe player from your servers and would be happy if I could play on it again and I will stick to your rules! With friendly greetings monopoly
Hello dear Elite hunterz community Unfortunately I was banned because of teamkilling, unfortunately my brother had played with my Acount. Where I read the demo and saw the Ban, I took my brother right to my chest. I apologize for what happened, and would gladly end up harming people. I am a tribe player from your servers and would be happy if I could play on it again and I will stick to your rules! With friendly greetings Monopol

Unfortunately, it was not possible to write in the unban forum so I wrote it here

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
To write an unban request you have to fill out the form for it.

Brother playing on your account is a very poor excuse, and of course impossible to prove.

I'll leave the final decision to paw.

(Oh I also moved to correct section)

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
-nvm-

Last edited:

Mono

30 Jun 2016
Hey Paw, i have a new Post Making ...

Soory my English ist Bad -.-"

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Hello, Mono.
Based on your previous 6(!) bans for teamkilling on our servers I find it hard to believe your story that your brother used your account and even if it happened to be your brother using it is your own responsibility to make sure noone is using it for whatever reason and as a consequence of this your ban stays (neither will I decrease it.) unless SPA/HA should decide otherwise as it is expected of me as a gameserver admin to act as reasonable as possible against any rulebreaker.

I would recommend you start following the rules as the bans will get longer the more of them you get.
what is -NVM- ?
"nvm" as in "nevermind", "ignore this" or in this context "ignore this message" as I at first had posted a reply regarding where to find the application forms, but as soon as I noticed that Lotus had already moved this post to the right section I tried to edit it so that you wouldn't create another unban request to avoid any confusion. Unfortunately it was too late before I edited it though.

Mono

30 Jun 2016
Oh, it is okay 30 Days ?

The Server have now a Stamm Gamer and Donator Lost.

Good Bye Elite HunterZ

Have fun by Hunting!