Unban request

Wertigo

6 Aug 2012
Hey guys,

Tonight I got banned from a zm server because I had a high score that session and Maxgs though I was using a wall hack or whatever "wallboy" means as he described it. Please unban me and let me get back to owning you :p :D

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Hey guys,

Tonight I got banned from a zm server because I had a high score that session and Maxgs though I was using a wall hack or whatever "wallboy" means as he described it. Please unban me and let me get back to owning you :p :D

1.I dont ban for high scores lol and 2 i was spectating you for a while and made a demo it really looked suspicious to me how you knew where all the zms were and when to go if it was clear of zms...
Demo is alredy on sourcebans,but since wallhack is the hardes cheat to detect i may had mistaken so i would like to hear other admins opinions before making final decision.

Wertigo

6 Aug 2012
re

1.I dont ban for high scores lol and 2 i was spectating you for a while and made a demo it really looked suspicious to me how you knew where all the zms were and when to go if it was clear of zms...
Demo is alredy on sourcebans,but since wallhack is the hardes cheat to detect i may had mistaken so i would like to hear other admins opinions before making final decision.

Well this time you had indeed mistaken, but shit happens. Yes Ive been playing a moderate amount on this server and my experience and gut usually lets me play the way I do, even if it looks like Im using a mod, but I never had intentions to ruin a game like that. Please re-check your demos and talk to your fellow admins... I liked this server a bunch.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Well i wouldnt say that you are so expirianced player since you were camping the whole time and using autosniper but that's not the case and it's too soon to make any decisions like this was idd a mistake.
You will hear from us ASAP and meanwhile i will idd watch the demo again.
greetz

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Unbanned do to not enough evidence in the demo.
Have fun playing on EH servers again and sorry for taking up your time.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
It is allowed only on v3 thats why it's called all weapons and dont comment here anymore.