Unban request

SilkRoad

4 Mar 2012
my steam account has been hacked be4 when i had it back i discovered im banned from alot of my favorite list servers including EH please unban me
i've always been playing EH for long time help me please , i appreciate that im known as <3Mohammed my other account so be helpful like usual Eh team,,ty
Player EliteCampeR¤ॡதSilkRoad D
Steam ID STEAM_0:1:37252325
Reason Multi-Hack
Hint:this ban be4 about 4 months ago

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Hello you probably gonna need a new acc because you wont get unbanned.
The reason for it is simple many people say things like that like my brother was playing and so on just to get another chance so we cant take your words as evidance.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
Hello you probably gonna need a new acc because you wont get unbanned.
The reason for it is simple many people say things like that like my brother was playing and so on just to get another chance so we cant take your words as evidance.

did watched the demo and obv some one was cheating with your account, you should be happy that you got your account back( if you rly got hacked ;P) be happy you can play with your account, if you really like our servers?! just like max said you will have to buy new steam ID, and its not smart for cheaters to use aimbot @ our servers cuz olmost every time there is an admin(just an tip for the next aimbotter) you will get banned, perm.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Like niko always says if your goldfish playes on your account its you resposibility ;)
and that story that someone hacked your account has been heard many times so go buy a new account if u wana play on our server :)