Unban Request

zero*

29 Jul 2011
Player: z???*

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19749756

Banlength: Permanent

Reason: SMAC: r_drawothermodels violation (bad query result).

Banned by: Console

So I just joined yesterday EH v2, was waiting for round to end. Then suddently got a message " Reason r_drawothermodels violation (bad query result).

Dont even know what that means, and ive seen that some other ppl have got permed by console too.

omg!

Ive been playing for years and i would never cheat.. i hope this can be solved somehow!

Hello it may be that the anticheat failed, since advaldo installed it i hope he knows something more than me so let's wait for him :)

Alright.

Btw this may help to convince u that im not hacker, if u cant be sure was there a mistake or not.

Im a clan member of ur client (NANO) and i have known him for years and he could assure u im not a cheater as i think u trust him quite much.

The new plugin is pretty much an updated KAC with the same features it had before and some more updated ones. I'm not too sure on the "Bad Query Results" but it sounds less hacky than having r_drawothermodels set to 2. I'll let Niko decide on what to do next ;)

Okay, btw this seems to be my first ban ever in ur servers so i seem to be a very fair player ^^

Im also a friend of your clan member Th3 H0n3y since ZH, so u can ask her too if u want.

Sorry if i spam with all these names and such but i really want to clear my name and get unbanmed on ur servers as im innocent in this case.

I can not imagine that he cheat ,I do not think he needed it, just my opinion

Thx Pirate for ur reply and Advaldo for the unban or whoever made the decision ^^