Unban Request

Redux

5 Dec 2011
Hey Elite Hunterz. This account was banned years ago. The reason I know not because I bought this account is now the old owners. Now I have a colleague invited to play on your servers. But suddenly there came a message that I was fascinated that I was very confused :? . Now I wanted to ask for clarification times. Thanks in advance. :lol:

I just read other post's. I think I must still make other disclosures.

Player Name: My Name is "??eÐu? ??cLiƒƒ?"
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:20795907
Which Server: I do not know what the seller has made ??the account but I just know I'm not on the server "Zombi ElitE Hunting by Hunterz | FastDL, 66 Tick, HLstatsX |" may join.

This account is well known for trying to crash servers. Also, you should take the name that you crash servers with out of your new steam name/forum name if you want to try and trick us into thinking you bought the account from someone else.

I do not use tricks. But if it says I must take full responsibility for the account then I have to accept the acceptance. Merry Christmas.

hey. i got permanent banned from your server few years ago. reason 6.ban. i liked eh server, please unban me :) .

Steam name: moxu95
ID : STEAM_0:1:26709746

If you want to appeal your ban, please make a seperate thread and don't post in an existing one.

I got banned for killing someone with a door on tunnel zombie map somthing, i dident do it, a person running from the other side shoot the door so it closed and i wrote his name quick i think before i got banned.

So i got banned for something i dident do, i would really like to be unbanned becuse i play alot on that server.
And im not sure this is the right place to write but i think so.

steam name semlan12345
And game nams is the same

Seriously? I posted above you asking someone to make their own thread, you get the same response.

Unban Request > Robbi Tobbi STEAM_0:0:163847

MisterPringles ban me Permanent. I am aware of no fault !!!

Robbi Tobbi
STEAM_0:0:163847
12-16-11 18:41
Permanent (lol?)
General Exploit of Game/Map/Server (!o!)
Zombie Hunting V3 by ElitE HunterZ |All Weapons|
No previous bans

:x

Hello,
please can you make your own unban request by creating a new topic? this is the third time it has been said in this topic!