Uncommon 4way elevator bug.

The amount of times I got lost trying to open the secret room by using noclip as an admin are so many...😅
Thanks for this update @DrFiction , although small, changes were important and appreciated!
Also loved the little TMP addition and the door buttons explained,this will help so many players...

I'm grateful I discovered a map glitch for the very first time. ;)

Ow... 4way...
Was I the one to start exploiting button glitch on jump-elevator in mezzanine level? xD

Live on V3 now, let me know if there' any problems that weren't caught from testing it

Reactions: sxmity
I noticed that motherzombies spawn after 10 seconds. Usually it was 15 seconds on 4way.
imo 15 seconds was better, so you have more time to spread out.

That's weird, I played it just now and motherzm spawn was after 15 seconds.

It is not in my power to be able to change the moment when the motherzombie will appear.

I can not do anything about it. And it's not due to the update, having played it and tried it even on the server, I didn't see any difference.

There is a video bug right at the beginning (stairs)

1700908856596.png

1700908884573.png

Update for 4way!

-fixed elevator button at spawn, you will not be able to shoot the button anymore to make the elevator go down. also ive fixed if you take the elevator up and try to run out you dont die anymore you get teleported outside.
-Fixed the lights on the map was to bright should be more pleasent now. (should be more like the original versions of 4way before everyone started to edit it)
-fixed a ladder bug that makes server crash.
-fixed the texture bug above stairs at spawn (i think)
-fixed some particles.
-re added the simulation when the container falls down in the house, now it doesnt look like the the roof magically dissapears.
-re added Custom radar for 4way ^^ (thanks to wolfram who made it 10+ years ago)

Attachments

• zm_eh_4way_fix7.bsp
    43.6 MB · Views: 23
Last edited:
looks great Sour nut unfoirtunately we can still shoot the button at spawn elevator :(

And there is a visual bug at elevator if you look up:
1726385567791.png

And can you please rework the elevator so we can open it whenever we want, not only if the elevator is down? Doesnt make sense to me why it was changed tbh
1726385503696.png

We also need that beauty of a tmp back with the purple glow in secret room :> ( small thing )

20240915104856_1.jpg

And,if you are backing up against the wall on this spot,you get stuck in place exactly where I am ( important )

20240915111021_1.jpg

Players where getting tk in the elevator pit, think that is why the gate will not open while the lift is moving.

ouffff, i see... i dont have time to fix it atm..

i thought it was only the button upstairs needed a fix :eek:

also does not the tmp work like its not glowing? @Soup^