Ungag Request: BalticFist

BalticFist

21 Nov 2016
Member Name: BalticFist

Name: BalticFist

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:34553668

Gag reason: Advertisement - https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Baltic&advType=name

Ungag reason: Hello! Few days ago I was playing on your Zombie Hunting server. I was having lots of fun. I was fooling around on the 4way fast elevator where you fly far when you jump. I jumped from the elevator to infect the humans as a zombie and wanted to copy a Lenny face but I did a FaceIt game on CS:GO and had the IP copied to the server (which does not excist anymore). And I accidently copied that IP on the chat by accident. I would really love to get ungagged for that mistake. I got banned by WolfRam.

Reactions: Kyle

WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Hey mate,
i looked up the ip after you posted it and didnt find any server connected to it, but i still maintained the perm gag. The reason for this was so you would come here and ask for an ungag. Before i ungag you i want to make sure you understand that we have only 1 way of dealing with player that post IPs in our chat to stealing our players. You can guess what that is :p

Anyway, i dont think you meant to do it and i am willing to ungag your user if you promise to never ever post any IP on our servers again.

just say:
"I, username will never ever post another IP in the chat again!" oki? :p

Reactions: Kyle