Handled+ Ungag Request: blazed sun

classified

7 Feb 2017
Ingame name blazed sun
SteamID 89.179.127.67:27000

Gag reason i miss spelt ztele with x tele
Ungag reason
crash test dummy issued a 2 days gag for me typing x tele while telling xcio sniper should of zteled but my typing was shold o xteled becauase i was rushing, crash test dummy issued a 10 minute gag, than ugraded to 30, than 2 days before i even reached ummute.... sniper asked on my behalf why i was muted when i speak english,, and his reply was beacause he failed with a winky face... he also kicked players and that was his resson, a winky face ( ;-] ) i never expereienced him in a game and im a daily player, i would absolutley call this admin abuse. the expierence was very unpleasnent and un called for.. the guy doesnt even know what LAWL means but he had admin powers? -.-

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hey, your gag was only for 4 hours and has expired already, anyway i checked your chat-log and didn't see any language that wasn't English, despite it being pretty bad grammar or very quick typing so i deleted your gag.

Reactions: Dataworm

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Hey blazed sun,

I checked your chatlog and you are absolutely right. I see a lot of spam there but not the wrong language so I obviously mixed up some nonsense last night. I am very sorry for that mistake.
As mentioned last night I reduced your gag already down to 4 hours which means it already expired by now. Apart from that I will add an comment that this gag was a mistake so hopefully it won't have an impact on future gags.

Regarding the situation you describe with sniper, that was obviously a misunderstanding. He got a quite big mouth in chat as usual so when I knifed him I wrote something about him failing while goga did a much better job. Maybe he got the context wrong. One players was kicked because he kept writing nonsense after I gagged him, other players were kicked for reasons like teamkilling or such stuff and of course votekicking myself like I sometimes love to do... But I doubt that I used the kick command with a smiley, either something went wrong with the command parameters (happened a few times to me) or maybe we are once again talking about something I wrote in chat in whatever context?!

Anyway I am very sorry for the unpleasant situation I brought on you and hope the 4 hours didn't take all your fun while playing.