Not open for further replies.

colt555

BANNED
12 Apr 2015
Member Name: colt555

Name: Colt555

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:8774099

Gag reason: insult ?

Ungag reason: Hi, i have been gagged by the admin klovn for 1000mn for idk what. he didnt warned me for something. a player said to me "what a nub" cuz i have been knifed by a zomb, and i replied by a "shut up idiot" because it wasnt the first swear of that player, and right after Klovn gagged only me without any warnings for 1000 mn. This is an abuse. Due to the "rank" in the forum Hierarchy of klovn, i request another Special Admin or a headmin for handleling my request please, thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: mohan711

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
hello colt555 i gagged you for 10.000 minutes / 1 week, but i just extended it to a month

Cruise the mouse said "what a nub". Nub/Noob/Nap is not an insult, we don't gag players who says that, unless they spam it. On the other side, what you said was an insult.
Here's the situation.
2015-10-28 14:40:07 Cruise the mouse what a nub
2015-10-28 14:40:12 Colt555 shut up idiot
2015-10-28 14:40:15 Colt555 ur low

It's true that i didn't warn you, however you had 20 previous gags, and you clearly knows the rules, as i've warned you multiple times.

But i will (as you requested) let another HA/SPA answer your ungag request.

colt555

BANNED
12 Apr 2015
Oh yeah and so what i should stay with a player who was swearing and i should do nothing ???? That's not serious. I know that u've got a problem with me, but its childhish to use your admins rights for solve it. And quite unfair. As u know i know the rules and say clearly say "no provocative behavior"... What about that ? It's not the first time that we "provocate" or "insult" each others with cruise, we do it all the time for being honest, but its only a "friendly game" between us and i felt a little bored at this time that he said me that. Because it was being more and more offensive and boring. thats why i replied like that. But insulting someone of an idiot doesnt deserve a 1 week and now a month ban ( LOL ). Why not 1 year ? i'm sure that you can do it with your admin panel. You didn't warned and even didn't explained me why you gagged me right after, as i asked you on the admin chat like 4 times. It's clearly a personnal stuff lol...

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Okay first of all, i have no problem with you, i treat all players the same way.

We can't gag all players who say "noob/nub"nap" it's a very common word online, it's not a nice word, but neither an insult. If he went too far, then you could handle it like an adult and tell him to stop, if he refused and started to insult you, then you could report him here and we'd take care of it.

Both of you should not insult each other in-game, not even as a joke, and you know that.

Also it's not what you said that caused the 1 month gag, that was your long historic of previous gags that was the main reason.

Regarding the part where you say that i didn't explain why i gagged you, i wrote several comments in the chat, but the chat was spammed so you probably missed it.
Here it is:
10/28/2015 - 14:40:24: [sourcecomms.smx] "[ﮔʜ] Unicorn♥ ☂<27118><[U:1:44716680]><>" gagged "Colt555<27140><[U:1:17548198]><>" (minutes "10000") (reason "")
L 10/28/2015 - 14:40:31: [basechat_fixed.smx] "[ﮔʜ] Unicorn♥ ☂<27118><[U:1:44716680]><>" triggered sm_say (text Don't swear/insult other players, respect all else gag!)
L 10/28/2015 - 14:41:11: [basechat_fixed.smx] "[ﮔʜ] Unicorn♥ ☂<27118><[U:1:44716680]><>" triggered sm_say (text Colt "nub" is not an insult)
L 10/28/2015 - 14:41:45: [basechat_fixed.smx] "[ﮔʜ] Unicorn♥ ☂<27118><[U:1:44716680]><>" triggered sm_say (text And even if someone insulted you it doesn't give you the right to insult back)
L 10/28/2015 - 14:42:10: [basechat_fixed.smx] "[ﮔʜ] Unicorn♥ ☂<27118><[U:1:44716680]><>" triggered sm_say (text Colt don't use admin-chat unless you have something important to say)

And again regarding the "personal stuff" I didn't treat you any different than other players, i gagged several other players in-game, also cruise. But your gag was longer due to your gag historic.

colt555

BANNED
12 Apr 2015
Ah yeah and its very weird that i didnt saw your comments in the chat.... i know that you have already edited some chats of others players and even admins in the shoutbox (remember zizoun) so how did i know that you didn't edited and added like 10 mn ago that basechat_fixed logs where u explained me my ban ? Aniway it don't really change something, since what i said to you in steam, you are waiting for gagging me i know that man im not dumb, or however thats the feeling that i have, its quite weird also that the 2 last time that i was gagged by an another admin u instantanly increased my ban via sourcecomms... thats just fukin low. regrading the fact that i maybe couldnt said that, i agree, but i disagree you atttitude man , you act like a bot with an I.A. remember the "1nfomercial episode", i explained you the problem like 3 times, but you still acted like i never explained you something, and then i got gagged like 5 times because of that "player". I dont know if you are sneaky as hell or if you just don't care and don't see what is going on on that server. Honestly i'll be ready to pay like 50 euros for discovering the truth.

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Well first of all, you better stop insulting at the forum, you have already been banned once, next will be perm. And calling what i do for "fuckin low" is no way gonna help your case.

Alright, the comment from zizoun which i edited was just a joke, as it didn't do any harm, i wanted to see if he noticed it. However other HA/SPA can aswell see my logs on the server, and i did wrote those comments.

And no i'm not waiting for gagging you, i don't bear a grudge to anyone. The past is the past, time to move on. But you still haven't learned to behave, you even clearly shows that here on the forum right now. Why would we bother ungagging you? When as soon as you're ungagged, you go in-game and continue to insult other players.

And what do you mean "acting like a bot" I act like an admin, when someone breaks the rules i punish them. If the person who broke the rules has done it in the past aswell then he can look forward to a harder punishment.

And no, i don't "remember" the 1nfomercial episode, your gag was extended due to it being your 20th gag. If you go to SourceComms and look at the list, then you can see several other players who has got long gags, due to many previous gags.

And yes you explained the problem to me, but that doesn't mean i agree with you, you said it's okay to insult someone who provokes you, it's not. If someone is provoking you then ignore them instead of insult them. I can see that if someone you don't like, says something to you, then you throw insults at him/her right away. I remember once when 1nfo just said "hi colt" and you instantly insulted him.. Just because someone is pissing you off, you don't have to insult them. You should have learned that by now, you won't get far in life by insulting everyone that just slightly annoyed you.

About your last sentence, i have no idea what you mean.

Also you keep acting like you did nothing wrong, and everybody else are idiots. Why don't you just admit that you insulted that player, and apologies? Instead of trying to sound like an angel that's being shooting at.

The gag stays.

Last edited:

colt555

BANNED
12 Apr 2015
- Ok at first i have no life lesson to recieve by a 17 years boy like you who is wasting 50 percent of his time in css. At your age i was already working since 1 or 2 years so stay at your place thanks.

- At second of course nobody woulndt be getting far by insulting everyone everywhere thats the better way for getting shot by a more crazy man than the insulter. And regarding this, why did you even say that ??? im not isulting all the time as you said what you said is just fukin stupid. ive got more friends than haters in the server and i speak to EVERYONE ! Bad or Low, i dont make a difference, i even helped a lot for how to bhop at start, etc..... I ONLY has some problem with casual players who insult everyone when they get knifed or killed, or with 2 "players" the first one his name was "le fion remplit the saloperies" its french thats means "my ass is full of shit" LOL and the second is 1nfomercial. i had like 10 or 15 gaggs just for that 2 "players". The first one has been finally banned from the server, (his 2 accounts), and the last one is a sneaky liar. Nobody like him in the server cause they saw his little "game" ( he comes dont even play and provoque player for see them getting gagged.... And when a admin is online hes like an angel looooool....).

- Regarding your sentence "keep acting like everybody else are idiots", where did you saw that ????????????????????????????????????????? I know that youre not dumb however i will not taking time for talkin to you. thats as simple as that.

- And regardind infomercial you remember the episode when he said "hi colt" and that i just insulted him right away ??? AHHHHH thats that episode when you gagged me and banned me from the forum cause i said that the admin in place at the moment was low right ??? YOU ARE WRONG ! CHECK THE CHAT LOGGS 'i write taht in caps cause thats the 4 times that i ask it). Me i saw the server loggs and as i said i didnt insulted him right after i even replied by a "hi" and right after as susual he started by sayin shits and wanted to see everybody been banned. So as i said OPEN YOUR EYES THANKS.

Last edited:

colt555

BANNED
12 Apr 2015
But nevermind, i've got no time to raise anymore with a kid like you, so you know what ? you're right, i am right, you fukin gagg stays, and i fuck that shit.

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Perhaps you should get your school money back, i've been in css for 30 hours the last 2 weeks, if you think 30 hours is 50% of the hours there is on 2 weeks then i've got bad news for you.. Regarding your point "i have no life lesson to receive by a 17 years old". Sometimes a 17 years old boy, is actually more clever and smart than a guy your age. I think this thread shows that, even though you're an old guy, you're still immature, and act like a kid when you get mad, you don't admit your mistakes, you try to blame everyone else. You don't take responsibility for your own actions, IMO it's time for you to grow up and take the responsibility for what you've done, instead of blaming me, 1nfomercial, le fion, cruise.

By your second sentence, where you once again try to make yourself sound like an angel. You say you are popular in-game, but whenever i see you, you're always argueing with someone, and then you say 1nfo is an unpopular guy, i honestly think he's more popular than you, he doesn't insult and rage the way you do, he may troll sometimes, but he's also a serious guy.

The next part is just childish behavior from you, as you don't have anything clever to response.

However the logs doesn't go that far back, so i can't prove that. However even if you said "Hi" it doesn't help your case, you must learn to stop insulting, it doesn't matter what the other guys said/did, even if 1nfo said what you say he said, then it was probably just a joke, or he said it to the rulebreakers. You are never excused to insult someone, and yet you do it all the time, and even here you insult and swear, this just makes it even more clear that you will not be ungagged.

Btw. I will close this thread now, as i have made it clear that the gag stays. However other HA/SPA can still reply to the thread, if they have something to add.

Reactions: Element
Status
Not open for further replies.