Ungag Request: spartan56

Spartan_56

23 Mar 2016
Member Name: Spartan_56

Name: spartan56

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:97068454

Gag reason: playing moon man

Ungag reason: i was not warned. i dont expect a 100% un mute because i did break the rules but i received a 3 week (30 000 minute) mute. which i think is ridiculous given i was not warned and i only played around 20-30 seconds. i only ask that the 30 000 minute mute be brought down to maybe a day or two.
Thank you in advance
Spartan

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Admin Lotus muted you so it's his decision. I just want to point out that your steam id is STEAM_1:0:97068454 and not STEAM_0:0:97068454.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Your gag had already ended by the time you posted this, at least check sourcebans before you make an ungag request...

And if this was in terms of your mute, in which case it should have been an unmute reuqest, you knew it was wrong as you clearly stated and I see no reason to warn for playing something such as moonman, monopoly, fuck my ass etc. so therefore I did not warn you, and simply muted you, for playing a song like this even when it is your first offence I could've given you upwards of 1 month for your ban. If you had only played music you would have been warned, and then given a short mute if you had not stopped, but you did not play music, you played moonman, so I felt no requirement to warn you and gave you a hefty mute to hopefully keep you from creating any further infractions

Also, I got called in there by zoombi, so I know you had played at least 1min+ of the "song"

Last edited:
Reactions: Shakarump

Spartan_56

23 Mar 2016
my gag ended not my mute. unless it was reveresed sometime last night. i had 1 5 hr gag and a 500 hour mute

also in addition, it was less than a minute of the song and regardless of who called you in, 30000 mins is way overkill. ive played on that server for a while and observed many people muted for varius infractions. none of which were even close to the amount i got charged with. i feel like you need to implement some sort of regulation to make sure your mute/gag times are more uniform. becuase if the range of a mute time can range from an hour to a month, there is something wrong with that system. i am not asking to fully remove the mute (which i saw no unmute request fourm). i am only asking for a reduced time. i am willing to be a man and admit fault and i expect you to meet me half way.

i followed the link your site gave me and that was the id i received from following the instructions

Last edited by a moderator:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
y'know what, I got some other things going on, feeling lenient, it has been shortened to 5 days