[uploaded 4 testing] zm_eh_solo_crazy

ღ Zicke ღ

Gameserver Admin
Donator
31 Mar 2021
Germany
Hello everyone..

I recently started to play with all the mapping tools around and took the map Solo as a first litte project for my first redesign. (Some spots have been changed).

zm_eh_solo_crazy_10023.jpg

zm_eh_solo_crazy_10024.jpg
zm_eh_solo_crazy_10025.jpg
zm_eh_solo_crazy_10028.jpg
zm_eh_solo_crazy_10026.jpg
zm_eh_solo_crazy_10027.jpg
zm_eh_solo_crazy_10029.jpg

Attachments

• zm_eh_solo_crazy_1.rar
    6.7 MB · Views: 0

ღ Zicke ღ

Gameserver Admin
Donator
31 Mar 2021
Germany
Strip has been fixed, climbing was still possible has now been fixed.

Attachments

• zm_eh_solo_crazy_v1.rar

ღ Zicke ღ

Gameserver Admin
Donator
31 Mar 2021
Germany
Strips found again and repaired again....sry sry sry

Attachments

• zm_eh_solo_crazy_v2.rar

In Yan

4 Mar 2024
Good job. I think this style is very good and much more atmospheric than the mottled and depressed color scheme of the standard version. If the standard version was replaced with this one, it would significantly refresh the gameplay. The only drawback in my opinion is the destruction of this place, where you could solo hold a reliable defense with a shotgun against zombies.
20240522185057_1.jpg

Reactions: ღ Zicke ღ

ღ Zicke ღ

Gameserver Admin
Donator
31 Mar 2021
Germany
Good job. I think this style is very good and much more atmospheric than the mottled and depressed color scheme of the standard version. If the standard version was replaced with this one, it would significantly refresh the gameplay. The only drawback in my opinion is the destruction of this place, where you could solo hold a reliable defense with a shotgun against zombies.View attachment 19238
Hey thanks for your feedback...the spot is still usable :)

In Yan

4 Mar 2024
Hey thanks for your feedback...the spot is still usable :)
Nope?😬 Now any player can freely walk into this place at full height, whereas before you had to crouch and the passage was so narrow that the player could barely fit through, so now this place is useless, it is no longer possible to hold zombies there in the former way.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
In the old version you where forced to crouch in order to get into the spot, but it wasn't such a good spot, as 2 zm with high hp would still get the camper.
Nice version btw, and also a big surprise to see that you are trying the mapping part.

Reactions: ღ Zicke ღ

ღ Zicke ღ

Gameserver Admin
Donator
31 Mar 2021
Germany
In the old version you where forced to crouch in order to get into the spot, but it wasn't such a good spot, as 2 zm with high hp would still get the camper.
Nice version btw, and also a big surprise to see that you are trying the mapping part.

Thank you :) it was also my first attempt and to be honest the map turned out well :D

ღ Zicke ღ

Gameserver Admin
Donator
31 Mar 2021
Germany
In the old version, you couldn't stand, that's why you could defend yourself from zombies, because they slowly moved towards you in a crouch. And now on the contrary, they will easily get you🤓
and the cts often camped there in groups of two :D

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
To be honest,I like how that spot is changed in Zicke's version.
It was barely used,and the only ones who would use it would be 2 people with M249,zstucked into each other,holding that area forever by synchronizing their reloads and causing lags for the rest of the server.

So I think it should remain this way,a good alternative ,so to say,to fixing the lag issue being caused by that crouch spot.

ღ Zicke ღ

Gameserver Admin
Donator
31 Mar 2021
Germany
To be honest,I like how that spot is changed in Zicke's version.
It was barely used,and the only ones who would use it would be 2 people with M249,zstucked into each other,holding that area forever by synchronizing their reloads and causing lags for the rest of the server.

So I think it should remain this way,a good alternative ,so to say,to fixing the lag issue being caused by that crouch spot.
Thank you very much :)

In Yan

4 Mar 2024
and the only ones who would use it would be 2 people with M249,zstucked into each other,holding that area forever by synchronizing their reloads and causing lags for the rest of the server
This spot used mostly by players with shotgun, not a M249. It is a great place for 1 player. Of course, if the zombies do not start storming this point together, otherwise, then the player really has no chance💀

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
This spot used mostly by players with shotgun, not a M249. It is a great place for 1 player. Of course, if the zombies do not start storming this point together, otherwise, then the player really has no chance💀
Not even close,players with shotgun usually try that for 1 round,get killed and then not go again,whereas players with m249 can hold in there forever and cause more problems for the rest of the server by making it lag.
I don't know what times you are on but in my server activity ( which is quite a lot if you already don't know) I have seen more machine gun action down that spot rather than shotgun,which is why I am glad zicke remade it that way.

In Yan

4 Mar 2024
Not even close,players with shotgun usually try that for 1 round,get killed and then not go again,whereas players with m249 can hold in there forever and cause more problems for the rest of the server by making it lag.
I don't know what times you are on but in my server activity ( which is quite a lot if you already don't know) I have seen more machine gun action down that spot rather than shotgun,which is why I am glad zicke remade it that way.
Ok, I exaggerated a bit. Not many people use this place, but it does happen from time to time. I did this before on the main account, and now, playing on another account, I do the same. And so does my acquaintance, who also used to play from my second account temporarily, because he also likes such places. However, I wouldn't say that there are often two people sitting there at the same time🤨.
UPD
In general, it would be possible to simply expand this place, while not raising the height of its passage, so that two people could freely fit there without getting stuck in each other, but at the same time keeping the defense with a little less efficiency, something like on the roof on the zm_corpses map . The current way the place has been redesigned has simply made it useless.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'584
1'169
Zombieland
not sure wheter ther was a need to remove the truck but... uploaded 4 testing

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'584
1'169
Zombieland
Hello Zicke,

This fence should be removed imo:
1716739780109.png

not only it prevents zombiez from runboosing it's also kinda unfair that auto snniping camperz can attack zombiez all over the map but they can't even be dhoudzed (anti edge fence, anti rb fence...)

Not sure if these stairs are needed, the spot never caused any problems, did it?
1716740655089.png

Moreover the lightning is too much, the players look kinda blue and purple all over the map.

Plus in my opinion this map - if worked on it - should be edited to prevent zombiez being slaughtered all over the map by autosniperz and other camperz, Especially the mid area should be reworked so zombiez can move over the map without being shot right into corners everytime they try to infect CTs. I think it would be helpful if there is a wall in the upper area here, preferably at both sides. This prevents this area from being dominated by a dozen camperz on both sides:
1716740185651.png

Maybe 2 doors in a wall would work too:
1716740274454.png

ღ Zicke ღ

Gameserver Admin
Donator
31 Mar 2021
Germany
Hello Zicke,

This fence should be removed imo:
View attachment 19268
not only it prevents zombiez from runboosing it's also kinda unfair that auto snniping camperz can attack zombiez all over the map but they can't even be dhoudzed (anti edge fence, anti rb fence...)

Not sure if these stairs are needed, the spot never caused any problems, did it?
View attachment 19271

Moreover the lightning is too much, the players look kinda blue and purple all over the map.

Plus in my opinion this map - if worked on it - should be edited to prevent zombiez being slaughtered all over the map by autosniperz and other camperz, Especially the mid area should be reworked so zombiez can move over the map without being shot right into corners everytime they try to infect CTs. I think it would be helpful if there is a wall in the upper area here, preferably at both sides. This prevents this area from being dominated by a dozen camperz on both sides:
View attachment 19269

Maybe 2 doors in a wall would work too:
View attachment 19270
Hey Easy...thank you for your feedback :) If anything should be removed or improved, I'll take care of it and improve the map for all as best as I can :)

Reactions: easy

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
I agree with Easy,only one small thing to add from what I noticed on today's playtest:

20240526161830_1.jpg

This slope we all love to hold is already a challenging spot ,but now the two added wooden boxes up top stop the zombies from getting knockbacked down,making it even harder-nearly impossible to hold now..
I would suggest removing them so as to resemble the spot on its original version.

Reactions: Brayer and easy