want to support EH - intrested?

noexit

30 May 2012
Hello guys. I've been hosting my own community for a pretty long while but shut it down recently because i dont have any time to have both a website and gameserver(s).

But i still have the passion to host source servers but just dont have the time to have my own community. As you might know its hard to host a server without having a website and all that so i decided to help another community instead! As i said above: hosting css server is the best thing i know (now i sounded like a nerd.

So i would be glad if i could host something for EH? I've been hosting zm and surf servers before but wouldnt mind hosting something else?
Im willing to support with a 64 slots server with any gamemode in css? I would prefer zm tho. Maby a panic only server? a zm server with reload? unlimited ammo? Only the mind is the limit!
And NO im not a stupid noob that "runs" away after 1 month with the server like some N00bs are doing..... Im way more serious than that!
My server is located in sweden and is hosted from my home so there wont be any expiration date what so ever...

PM me if your intrested!!!

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
We're not interested but thanks for asking!