Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
I'll answer both your threads here:

You can either type connect 54.37.245.51:27045 in console to join us, or look for us in the game browser, set us to favorite and join through there. It will ONLY ask for a password when the server is full, so that password is not needed for you to play there. Simply just have patience until there's a slot available. If you enjoy the server and want to donate you can purchase VIP where you'll get exclusive access to reserved slots when it's full.

What does it exactly say about the maps when you try to join? I'm guessing it says something along the lines of ''missing map zm_blue_above_everyone''
Make sure you have this option set in options>multiplayer ''allow all custom files from server''

Example:

xsLNkUH.png

otherwise you might have to download the maps manually through gamebanana, the entire map list is here on the forum aswell so you know which ones you have to download: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/current-map-list-special-map-list-and-updates-v3.14104/

Reactions: diva

diva

21 May 2012

You can either type connect 54.37.245.51:27045 in console to join us, or look for us in the game browser, set us to favorite and join through there. It will ONLY ask for a password when the server is full, so that password is not needed for you to play there. Simply just have patience until there's a slot available. If you enjoy the server and want to donate you can purchase VIP where you'll get exclusive access to reserved slots when it's full.

What does it exactly say about the maps when you try to join? I'm guessing it says something along the lines of ''missing map zm_blue_above_everyone''
Make sure you have this option set in options>multiplayer ''allow all custom files from server''

Example:

View attachment 18332

otherwise you might have to download the maps manually through gamebanana, the entire map list is here on the forum aswell so you know which ones you have to download: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/current-map-list-special-map-list-and-updates-v3.14104/

Example:

View attachment 18332

thanks now i can i play. i was mayn times here oever 12 years i palyed this server now i can i again i play, maybe i will be Member Or Premium how can i do this?

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City